Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Suspension lift help

Old 10-20-2008, 02:02 PM   #1
asalerno56 is on a distinguished road
asalerno56's Tacoma Gallery
Suspension lift help

Hey everyone.

I need some help choosing a suspension lift for my 08. I already have wheels and tires picked out, which are Mickey Thompson Classic 2, and BFGoodrich Mud Terrains 32". I would like a lift that can give me a decent amount of clearance, but could deliver great performance if put to speed on rough terrain. I am looking to make my truck more towards a race truck rather than a super lifted crawler truck. Thanks and please let me know some good companies that you suggest.
Old 10-20-2008, 02:18 PM   #3
-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed-TRDMAN- is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Greg
-TRDMAN-'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by asalerno56 View Post
Hey everyone.

I need some help choosing a suspension lift for my 08. I already have wheels and tires picked out, which are Mickey Thompson Classic 2, and BFGoodrich Mud Terrains 32". I would like a lift that can give me a decent amount of clearance, but could deliver great performance if put to speed on rough terrain. I am looking to make my truck more towards a race truck rather than a super lifted crawler truck. Thanks and please let me know some good companies that you suggest.
personally i like fabtech when it comes to lift kits! welcome to tw