LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift Arrived!

Old 07-28-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Arrived!

Full OME Kit using the 885x coils with trim packer, drive line bearing drop, and Dakars from Wheeler's Offroad. Also got a set of Light Racing UCAs from the current group buy. Goes in Wednesday to be installed; excited to see how it looks.

Pictures of it installed to come!
Old 07-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #2
booboy is on a distinguished road

booboy's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet!
Old 07-28-2011, 05:10 PM   #4
Busting Asphalt
Conviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedConviction11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: J
Conviction11's Tacoma Gallery
Nice... mark me down as subbed too.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:11 PM   #5
vega6586 is on a distinguished road
Army:
Name: Lionel
vega6586's Tacoma Gallery
It looks awesome. I am planning on starting to get things together for my Tacoma next year.
Old 07-28-2011, 05:21 PM   #6
Itsnevertoearlytostartbee fingupyourobituary
VanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shedVanillaGorilla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Erik
VanillaGorilla's Tacoma Gallery
Jelly....
Old 07-28-2011, 05:48 PM   #8
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You will like , yes
I am hoping so! I bought this solely from your build thread. You definitely have one of my favourite trucks here. I've been following your mudflaps, and 255 tire threads. Do the tires look too small with the lift? or just looking for a different tire?
Old 07-28-2011, 05:54 PM   #9
Questions... Morphology? Longevity? Incept dates?
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cogge89 View Post
I am hoping so! I bought this solely from your build thread. You definitely have one of my favourite trucks here. I've been following your mudflaps, and 255 tire threads. Do the tires look too small with the lift? or just looking for a different tire?
I don't know if I can handle the pressure !

I currently have 265/70/17 Hankook MT's , I don't think they look too small with this lift .

I was researching about going up a tire size , but I really didn't want to lose my front flaps and beat the shit outta the side of my truck because I am on gravel roads a lot .

255/80/17 seems to fit the bill for me when these tires expire .
Old 07-28-2011, 05:55 PM   #10
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Did you get centre pin collars for the Dakars in case you need axle shims later ?

And OEM bushings for the Dakars ?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:01 PM   #11
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

this thing?
ewwwww...

Old 07-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
this thing?
ewwwww...

I can't beleive I could stuff those 265's under there
Old 07-28-2011, 06:02 PM   #13

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did you get centre pin collars for the Dakars in case you need axle shims later ?

And OEM bushings for the Dakars ?
Nope, I may try and find the center pin collar local tomorrow. I didn't get the OEM bushing because I thought I read it wasn't the bushing squeaking, but the leaf just below that eye. Is it worth getting that bushing though?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #14

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Nope, I may try and find the center pin collar local tomorrow. I didn't get the OEM bushing because I thought I read it wasn't the bushing squeaking, but the leaf just below that eye. Is it worth getting that bushing though?
Did your Dakars come with bushings front and back ?

I got my centre pin collars at a local spring and suspension shop , it's worth doing if you can , easy now , pain in the ass later .
Old 07-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #15
You can't fight in here! This is the War Room!
scocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shedscocar is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scocar's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I can't beleive I could stuff those 265's under there
Do they rub?
Old 07-28-2011, 06:04 PM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by scocar View Post
Do they rub?
No
Old 07-28-2011, 06:16 PM   #17

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Did your Dakars come with bushings front and back ?

I got my centre pin collars at a local spring and suspension shop , it's worth doing if you can , easy now , pain in the ass later .
Yeah, I believe they did. Each leaf pack has 1 bushing in them, and the kit came with 2 more in a bag, 1 for each pack.
Old 07-28-2011, 06:17 PM   #18
nwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nwb3160's Tacoma Gallery
stupid question i know, somebody give me the websites where i can order the UCAs and the OME set up like this one, ive googled and its not promising, thanks
Old 07-28-2011, 06:21 PM   #19

Firefighter:
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwb3160 View Post
stupid question i know, somebody give me the websites where i can order the UCAs and the OME set up like this one, ive googled and its not promising, thanks
OME Lift:http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05upometaco.htm
LR UCA:http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/gro...-tech-4x4.html
Old 07-28-2011, 06:22 PM   #20
nwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nicenwb3160 is just really nice

Name: Nick
nwb3160's Tacoma Gallery
that was quick, thanks!

Products Discussed in this Thread