Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Front suspension fix, part deux

Old 08-03-2011, 10:45 PM   #1
HankAK is on a distinguished road
HankAK's Tacoma Gallery
Front suspension fix, part deux

Still trying to determine a reasonable way to get a bit more travel from probably soft springs (probably don't need more umph, just sit higher for more travel (?). Here are a couple of front lifts which sound like they might work, instead of replacing springs anad/or shocks. http://www.suspensionconnection.com/...on/52901T.html The front lift kit is about $95 and I can do it myself (I think), vs $300+ and a mechanic for the above recommendations.

Also, Toytec has the same functional item, but in aluminum

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

I'd appreciate any info. And my understanding is that these are simple to replace and don't involve spring compression, right?
Old 08-03-2011, 11:13 PM   #2
Pabst Blue Ribbon on ice
BAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shedBAMFTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Edward
BAMFTACO's Tacoma Gallery
It all depends on your budget you can go with some nice coil overs like sway away, kings, fox, icon and if your on a budget I'd say go with toytec people on here have them and they like it but like I said it really depends on your budget