Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Props to ToyTec

Old 10-22-2008, 12:06 PM   #1
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Props to ToyTec

I bought the ToyTec adjustable coil over kit last week and it came in last night. When I opened the box, I noticed the swaybar relocators were missing. I called them this morning and they are overnighting me the parts (at their cost) just so I can have them Friday when I do my install.

I fully expected them to pay for shipping since they forgot to include the parts, but it was above and beyond for them to overnight them to me just to fit MY schedule. I'm sure it wasn't that expensive since the parts are so small, but it's just that extra step that makes the difference!

I just wish that kind of customer service was available everywhere!

Props to ToyTec!
Old 10-22-2008, 12:09 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
True that on the customer service! Toytec= good customer service
Old 10-22-2008, 12:27 PM   #3
Ahaszard is on a distinguished road
Army: MSG Retired
Ahaszard's Tacoma Gallery
I have had great experiences with Toytec. Bought the coilovers and later bought the Light Racing upper A arms and they gave me a discount because I bought the coilovers from them. Doug is great with the customers