Notices

ideas and opinions on the front end

Old 08-04-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
qb6fire is on a distinguished road

Firefighter:
Name: Josh
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
ideas and opinions on the front end

not sure what i should get exactly to get rid of the nose dive look i want it to be level or a lil higher in the front but not to high.

biggest problem is the money issue disneyland isnt cutting it!
Old 08-04-2011, 10:49 PM   #2
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: john
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to johnw Send a message via Yahoo to johnw
Quote:
Originally Posted by qb6fire View Post
not sure what i should get exactly to get rid of the nose dive look i want it to be level or a lil higher in the front but not to high.

biggest problem is the money issue disneyland isnt cutting it!
can you clarify what you are saying i cant really understand
Old 08-04-2011, 10:54 PM   #3

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
im looking to get some sort of a leveling kit or lift not sure what would be best. its a 2wd so i wont be doing crazy off road stuff but will most definately hit up fire roads.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:01 PM   #4
Banned
johnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shedjohnw is one of the sharper tools in the shed
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
im looking to get some sort of a leveling kit or lift not sure what would be best. its a 2wd so i wont be doing crazy off road stuff but will most definately hit up fire roads.
awesome if you want to go with a cost friendly lift that wont break the bank really bad you could get the billestien 5100's and use your stock spring and get an AAL for the rear or just set the 5100's to 1.75 of lift so you are level front to back. the billestien shocks can be purchased at downsouth motor sports and toytech along with some other places. down south motorsports has a really really good reputation around tacoma world and so does toytec
Old 08-04-2011, 11:07 PM   #5

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
alright ill look into it! thanks for the help and patients with the newb
Old 08-04-2011, 11:12 PM   #6

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
i know for a fact i have coil overs already on the truck would it be bad if i just did a lift spacer?
Old 08-04-2011, 11:38 PM   #7
Banned
johnw's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i know for a fact i have coil overs already on the truck would it be bad if i just did a lift spacer?
alot of people frown upon spacers the 5100's would be a better ride. but you could do spacers
Old 08-05-2011, 09:38 AM   #8

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
only reason i say spacers is i dont really have money for the 5100's haha and wont for a long time but i still want the truck to look good
Old 08-05-2011, 02:06 PM   #9
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Well spacers it is! They suck balls though, and don't think they make them small enough to level? You only need 1.5 ish inches to level right? 5100's all around would be pretty cheap and you can do yourself!
Old 08-11-2011, 06:10 PM   #10

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
if i got the 5100'2 and went to the 2.5" setting will i need to get new coils as well?
Old 08-12-2011, 05:51 AM   #11
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
if i got the 5100'2 and went to the 2.5" setting will i need to get new coils as well?
Nope, but you may need new UCA's. It's hit or miss at 2.5" of lift,
Old 08-12-2011, 09:21 PM   #12

Firefighter:
qb6fire's Tacoma Gallery
ok thanks is there a specific uca that would be best?
Old 08-19-2011, 09:07 PM   #13
Night is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shedNight is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Night's Tacoma Gallery
probably total chaos(i always get confused). question with canadian trucks we have the extra leaf so how much lift would you need in the front.