Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

What do you think?

Old 08-06-2011, 06:12 PM   #1
mrlooney88 is on a distinguished road
mrlooney88's Tacoma Gallery
What do you think?

Hello all. I have a question for all of you that know a whole lot more about this stuff than I do. I have eibach springs with billies set to zero up front and have 1.5 AAL and billies in the rear. My question is if I was to get the TSB done on the rear would I be level, nose high or a big rake. The rear is going to be TSB only. I have about a 2" rake now the way it is set up. Thanks in advance for any and all advise.
Old 08-06-2011, 06:15 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrlooney88 View Post
Hello all. I have a question for all of you that know a whole lot more about this stuff than I do. I have eibach springs with billies set to zero up front and have 1.5 AAL and billies in the rear. My question is if I was to get the TSB done on the rear would I be level, nose high or a big rake. The rear is going to be TSB only. I have about a 2" rake now the way it is set up. Thanks in advance for any and all advise.
So you would have 2.5" of total lift in the rear, and 1.6 of total lift in the front...sounds like you would have 1" more rake than a stock Tacoma.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:03 PM   #3
What I want to know is if the eibachs and billies at zero and the TSB alone would make me level or have a bigger than normal rake?
Old 08-06-2011, 07:04 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What I want to know is if the eibachs and billies at zero and the TSB alone would make me level or have a bigger than normal rake?
Tsb=1"
Eibachs=1.6"

Therefore you will have less rake than stock.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:38 PM   #5
So the TSB is about an inch higher than the non TSB springs?
Old 08-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #6
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So the TSB is about an inch higher than the non TSB springs?
Yep, after settling.
Old 08-06-2011, 07:47 PM   #7
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
KPT is the man...that is all!
Old 08-06-2011, 08:05 PM   #8
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
KPT is the man...that is all!
No YOU da man scotty