Old 08-08-2011, 02:35 PM   #1
THE Gavin Fritz.
Gavinfritz101 is on a distinguished road

Name: Gavin
Gavinfritz101's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec lift?

I'm debating getting this lift
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

Would it be good for a 2001 all stock 4x4 Tacoma?
Old 08-08-2011, 02:44 PM   #2
davidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidpick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: David
davidpick's Tacoma Gallery
depends on what you intend to do with your truck. street queen: probably alright. if you plan on doing much (read: "any") off-roading, you'll be better served by a full suspension lift, something more along the lines of the OME lift kit or the ULK (ultimate lift kit)... or going big and getting some fox or king shocks!
Old 08-08-2011, 02:49 PM   #3
THE Gavin Fritz.

Not planning on doing hardly any off roading
Old 08-08-2011, 05:25 PM   #4
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Skip spacers all together, even for a street queen! Mine was terrible and hated even driving down the street. Save a few more bucks and get either of the 2 complete kits!
Old 08-08-2011, 05:31 PM   #5
THE Gavin Fritz.

What would you say is the best all out suspension lift for the money?
Old 08-08-2011, 05:32 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
get the eibachs..........1st gens (you) will get 3" of lift roughly, and run them with bilstein 5100 on all 4 corners, and an AAL.

toytec is the only place with those coils IIRC, but downsouth motorsports has great deals on 5100's and free shipping. Plus a discount for TW members.
This. Exactly what I did, I'm thoroughly satisfied with my ride (even though I wheel a bit) you'll like the ride better than just spacers..

If you get the toytec coils, get a diff drop though. These coils give a lot of lift and can mess with your CV boots...I know mine, Jlees, and quite a few other members had theirs tear.
You might want Ome coils instead, they'll ride better on-road