Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Quandry - can someone answer?

Old 10-24-2008, 06:54 AM   #1
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quandry - can someone answer?

I have the adjustable coilovers being compressed onto the bilstein 5100 shocks right now and I wanted a completely separate assembly from stock. So I haven't removed the stock coilovers yet. I bought the top, machined retaining plate from ToyTec and had planned on using my stock bolts to mount to the truck.

However, the guy just called me stating that once he assembles this thing, I won't be able to get the bolts in. (I never thought about that).

So my question is, does anyone know what size bolts these are and can I just go buy some from HomeDepot to get this thing assembled?

Thanks!

P.S. I should have just bought this whole damn thing assembled from ToyTec............
Old 10-24-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Nice cant wait to see your lift and how you like the ride with them!