Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Any particular order?

Old 10-24-2008, 04:36 PM   #2
ubermx5 is on a distinguished road
ubermx5's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to ubermx5
Once you remove the UCA and coilover.
this migght be a good time to install Diff drop...

But i am not sure, you will know once you get into it..
But have a heater near by, it looks cold in your state
Old 10-24-2008, 04:38 PM   #3
Can you pass the bailout please?
LonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedLonghornTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
LonghornTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ubermx5 View Post
Once you remove the UCA and coilover.
this migght be a good time to install Diff drop...

But i am not sure, you will know once you get into it..
But have a heater near by, it looks cold in your state
It's cool outside, but I live in an apartment that has an underground garage. I also talked to my parking spot neighbor and they agreed to lend me their spot for the night, so I got plenty of room to tear shit up!
Old 10-24-2008, 07:32 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The way you listed sounds like a good plan to me.
Old 10-24-2008, 07:36 PM   #5
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
it might be easier to go ahead and remove that coilover first, rather than removing the uca and trying to keep that coilover in there from slamming around when u take that uca off...and swap the uca's before installing the coilover
Old 10-24-2008, 08:05 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhodge83 View Post
it might be easier to go ahead and remove that coilover first, rather than removing the uca and trying to keep that coilover in there from slamming around when u take that uca off...and swap the uca's before installing the coilover
But the UCA isnt connected to the coilover. Wouldnt you think it better to remove the UCA to get it out of the way completely, then remove the coil/shock?