Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Lift Decision Poll

View Poll Results: Which lift should I get (around 1500 dollars)
Toytec Ultimate (about $1100 , install myself) 3 10.34%
Icon Stage 1 with Toytec AAL (1500, install myself) 2 6.90%
OME complete setup (around 800, have local shop install for 300 more) 9 31.03%
Camburg Spindles + All Pro Expo Rear Leafs (install myself) 15 51.72%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-16-2011, 08:11 PM   #1
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Zack
SilverTacoZack's Tacoma Gallery
Lift Decision Poll

Alright, so i've made many, many threads on this subject, but damnit the time is now to finally get this over with. I'm going to order the lift within the next week, and I believe I have finally narrowed it down to a few options. Some I feel comfortable installing myself, others I don't have the equipment before but can have a local shop install. Vote on what you would get. The Icon kit just seems like it would be a really nice upgrade, but then I look and the spindle lifts just look really bad ass. And then there are the Toytec and OME kits. The Toytec kit has preassembled coilovers like the Icons do, which means self install is possible. I don't have a spring compressor so the OME kit would require a local shop to finish.
Old 08-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #3
SilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shedSilverTacoZack is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Wow lots of love for the spindles so far!
Old 08-18-2011, 06:17 PM   #4
Decision was made to go with the spindles and all pros today! Stuff is on the way
Old 08-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #5
ROLLIN ON RUST
senor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsenor taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
senor taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverTacoZack View Post
Decision was made to go with the spindles and all pros today! Stuff is on the way
Sweet I plan on getting spindles too.
Old 08-19-2011, 04:33 PM   #6
DP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud ofDP4x4 has much to be proud of

Name: Daniel
DP4x4's Tacoma Gallery
You can always rent a spring compressor, just need to leave a deposit and when you return it you get the money back. simple.