Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

2nd Gen OME Dakar hub to fender measurements

Old 03-09-2013, 05:01 PM   #221
Hub Master General
nj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shednj636 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kev
nj636's Tacoma Gallery
realized I posted in the wrong thread, thanks OZ
Old 03-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #222
Ancient or so i'm told
64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed64Wildcat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Denis
64Wildcat's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB
Drivers side - 24 1/2"
Pass side - 25"
Old 03-31-2013, 12:27 AM   #223
a name known to all
luka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud ofluka has much to be proud of
Air Force: Jet Mech / Metals Tech
Name: Mike
luka's Tacoma Gallery
my AC

before with front 5100's set at 1.75 with TSB rear leaf(dead springs);

Front left 21 1/2, right 21 3/4
Rear left 21 3/4, right 22

after with OME 90000(+homemade driver side 5mm trim packer) + 886x fronts and Dakar+AAL rear (didn't install new extended length 5100s yet)

front left 24 1/8, right 24 1/8
rear left 24 3/4 right 25 1/8

I had a full tank of gas and misc tools and stuff in the bed, also have a tailgate reinforcement(~40-50lbs)

i'll re-measure the rears when I swap out the shocks.

got my alignment today too and it settle in perfectly with the LR UCA's.
Old 03-31-2013, 08:57 PM   #226
Eastsyde*808* is on a distinguished road

Eastsyde*808*'s Tacoma Gallery
2008 dcsb w/ camper (snug top):

dakar 3" leaf pack w/ nitro 90000 shocks (just the rear)

driver side (rear): 24 1/2 "

pass. side (rear): 24"

i must say that the dakar leaf pack rides waaaay better than the pro comps 3" rear lift!!!! (shoulda done it in the first place)
Old 03-31-2013, 10:16 PM   #227
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastsyde*808* View Post
2008 dcsb w/ camper (snug top):

dakar 3" leaf pack w/ nitro 90000 shocks (just the rear)

driver side (rear): 24 1/2 "

pass. side (rear): 24"

i must say that the dakar leaf pack rides waaaay better than the pro comps 3" rear lift!!!! (shoulda done it in the first place)
Added to the averages in the OP

Thanks for participating
Old 04-04-2013, 12:22 PM   #228
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

Army: veterans affairs
Xer0 SiN's Tacoma Gallery
just wanted to leave my numbers here. i just replaced my stock trd off road leaf pack with the toytec 2" aal. i know its already been established but the stock leaf pack is freaking shitty! the dakar leaf with extra overload leaf is the way to go (imo). shit is super stiff, just the way i like it though. with the stock leafs when i threw away trash, which is never a lot mind you, the back would sag right away; and dont even get me started if i load up my quad. with the new leaf pack, there is no variance. i load anything up (within reason) it stays the same. im very pleased. the rears, from middle to fender measured 25 1/4". the only thing im sad about is the rake. its prominent now. with my icon (extended travel) coilovers maxed, there is no adjustment, so front is 3 1/2" of lift and rear is more like 5". not a deal breaker but its there.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:08 PM   #229
Raceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaceline08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brett
Raceline08's Tacoma Gallery
Pics?

Brett
Old 04-04-2013, 01:11 PM   #230
Red
Large is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shedLarge is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Large's Tacoma Gallery
I've owned mine long enough to contribute, if I remember tomorrow I will post mine.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:25 PM   #231
Xer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of lightXer0 SiN is a glorious beacon of light

raceline: ill throw up some pics when i get home this afternoon. got em on my dslr lol.
Old 04-04-2013, 01:28 PM   #232
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
just wanted to leave my numbers here. i just replaced my stock trd off road leaf pack with the toytec 2" aal. i know its already been established but the stock leaf pack is freaking shitty! the dakar leaf with extra overload leaf is the way to go (imo). shit is super stiff, just the way i like it though. with the stock leafs when i threw away trash, which is never a lot mind you, the back would sag right away; and dont even get me started if i load up my quad. with the new leaf pack, there is no variance. i load anything up (within reason) it stays the same. im very pleased. the rears, from middle to fender measured 25 1/4". the only thing im sad about is the rake. its prominent now. with my icon (extended travel) coilovers maxed, there is no adjustment, so front is 3 1/2" of lift and rear is more like 5". not a deal breaker but its there.
Remove the d29xl AAL
Old 04-04-2013, 03:29 PM   #233

oz: i contemplated that. i mean, im sad cause now the rake is so prominent. kinda like how it was stock, but lifted LOL. but not sad enough to take everything apart again just to take that leaf out. its something that i can get used to cause it actually doesnt look that bad; its just my preference i the whole matter. plus also, im anticipating (hoping) the rears to settle a half inch or so, but by the way and how stiff these leaf packs are...i doubt it.

EDIT: cause i said i was gonna post up a pic

Old 04-07-2013, 06:57 PM   #234
Ronn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to beholdRonn is a splendid one to behold
Name: Ron
Ronn's Tacoma Gallery
^^^

I vote to leave as is. Looks great xero, maybe even haul around the quad for a bit to see if it will speed up the settling process?
Old 04-07-2013, 07:01 PM   #235

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xer0 SiN View Post
oz: i contemplated that. i mean, im sad cause now the rake is so prominent. kinda like how it was stock, but lifted LOL. but not sad enough to take everything apart again just to take that leaf out. its something that i can get used to cause it actually doesnt look that bad; its just my preference i the whole matter. plus also, im anticipating (hoping) the rears to settle a half inch or so, but by the way and how stiff these leaf packs are...i doubt it.

EDIT: cause i said i was gonna post up a pic

Looks sweet
Old 04-21-2013, 09:25 AM   #237

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bardicstorm View Post
2012 AC - 25" (no armor)
Added

Thanks
Old 04-28-2013, 06:37 AM   #238
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB- Dakar w/aal.

RR-26"
LR-25 3/4"

Old 04-28-2013, 08:18 AM   #239

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndcmack View Post
DCSB- Dakar w/aal.

RR-26"
LR-25 3/4"

Added

How long have you had them installed ?
Old 04-28-2013, 09:24 AM   #240
ndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shedndcmack is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: NICK
ndcmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
Added

How long have you had them installed ?
24hrs. I can update measurement after a couple weeks