Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

2nd Gen OME Dakar hub to fender measurements

Old 08-24-2011, 08:58 PM   #42
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by samsung View Post
after 5 days of driving, i'm @ 25 inches even with an empty gas tank. (fuel light is on)

front stays the same @ 23 1/2
Thank you
Old 08-25-2011, 05:17 AM   #43
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
sub'ed

I'll check in the morning.

Sooooo 3 mornings later

Drive way at home is a bit uneven, so I brought the tape with me to school. Measured it in the parking lot.

DCSB with ATO wrap around H/C bumper with tire swing out and dumbass stock tire on there I think the bumper weighs about 100 lbs, not too sure though...

Driver side:exactly 24 in.
Passenger side:25 in.

Ya happy OZ?!
Old 08-25-2011, 09:37 PM   #44
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink junky View Post
Sooooo 3 mornings later

Drive way at home is a bit uneven, so I brought the tape with me to school. Measured it in the parking lot.

DCSB with ATO wrap around H/C bumper with tire swing out and dumbass stock tire on there I think the bumper weighs about 100 lbs, not too sure though...

Driver side:exactly 24 in.
Passenger side:25 in.

Ya happy OZ?!
Thanks

OP updated
Old 08-28-2011, 09:07 AM   #45
splitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of lightsplitbolt is a glorious beacon of light

splitbolt's Tacoma Gallery
IIRC, OME makes Tacoma leaf springs within a 1/2" range; +5mm, 0, -5mm.
What the customer receives is two matched springs.
Old 08-28-2011, 09:27 AM   #46

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by splitbolt View Post
IIRC, OME makes Tacoma leaf springs within a 1/2" range; +5mm, 0, -5mm.
What the customer receives is two matched springs.
Interesting .
Old 08-31-2011, 05:33 PM   #47
Palooka is on a distinguished road
Name: Brett
Palooka's Tacoma Gallery
DCSB. Sitting at 24" on both sides with a full tank of gas and a toolbox full of gear. I kind of thought the LB would sit lower than our SB's... I stand corrected.
Old 08-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #49

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palooka View Post
DCSB. Sitting at 24" on both sides with a full tank of gas and a toolbox full of gear. I kind of thought the LB would sit lower than our SB's... I stand corrected.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sje1124 View Post
I just installed the Dakars and on my DCSB its sitting at 24 1/4"
Thanks , OP updated
Old 09-02-2011, 02:32 PM   #50
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post

Average returns from posters in this thread ( updated to post #52 )

DCLB-24 3/8" (3)
DCSB-24 3/8" (6)
AC- 25" (4)
RC- 25.5" (1)
The heights for dclbs baffle me. I just measure mine with tsb springs an I'm at 23 inches. I'm wondering how they claim 2.75 inches of lift and by the numbers reported all I'd se is 1.5?
Old 09-02-2011, 05:47 PM   #51

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
The heights for dclbs baffle me. I just measure mine with tsb springs an I'm at 23 inches. I'm wondering how they claim 2.75 inches of lift and by the numbers reported all I'd se is 1.5?
2.75" over US stock 3 leaf pack height
Old 09-03-2011, 09:12 AM   #52
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Ah ha! That would explain it. Though I gained only 3/4 in with the TSB springs? Oh well, no matter, I'm really not in need of dakars
Old 09-03-2011, 01:08 PM   #53

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Ah ha! That would explain it. Though I gained only 3/4 in with the TSB springs? Oh well, no matter, I'm really not in need of dakars
Keep in mind the numbers in the OP are an average of all the posters in the thread , some higher , some lower .
Old 09-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #54
Claytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud ofClaytor has much to be proud of

Air Force: GREEN LIGHT!
Name: Clayton
Claytor's Tacoma Gallery
2010 DCSB nothing extra in the back

Driver side 25 1/8ish
Passanger 25 1/2ish
Old 10-23-2011, 04:34 PM   #55
Longtime Toyman
4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed4Wheelin4Banger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: DDG 996
Name: Randy
4Wheelin4Banger's Tacoma Gallery
I got a full 3" lift front & back.
885s up front trim packer no spacer. Dakars in rear.
Didn't measure center hub to fender before lift, did fender to ground before and after.
After I did center hub to fender 24 1/4" with full tank of gas.
Still need to get my wheel well fillers.
Old 10-23-2011, 05:00 PM   #56
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
I have about 6500K miles on mine full tank and still at 25". Your truck has a cap that add some weight. Also check your break lines mine are ok but not for off road. It looks good.
Old 11-07-2011, 11:42 AM   #57
JL85 is on a distinguished road

Name: Jeff
JL85's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB
Driver side 24.5"
Pass side 25"
Old 11-07-2011, 01:50 PM   #58

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
I'll update the OP when I get home.
Old 12-16-2011, 05:38 PM   #60
D13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of lightD13 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: D
D13's Tacoma Gallery
Finally get to post here.

Driver: 24.5
Pass: 25

Full tank of gas-access cab