Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

2nd Gen OME Dakar hub to fender measurements

Old 08-21-2011, 12:51 PM   #1
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe ....
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
2nd Gen OME Dakar hub to fender measurements

As the thread title states , can those running the Dakar rear leaf spring pack on a 2nd Gen please post up their hub to fender measurements for the rear .

Please post centre of hub to underside of fender because that will eliminate tire size differences .

Ground to fender measurments won't help here .

There has been a wide range of heights reported and I would like to see what the average is , please post your truck configuration as well , ie RC , AC , DCSB , or DCLB

Thanks in advance

Average returns from posters in this thread ( updated to post #451 )

DCLB-24 1/2" (20)
DCSB-24 1/2" (39)
AC- 25" (26)
RC- 25 3/8" (4)

With OME AAL , d29xl

DCSB - 25 5/8" (5)
AC - 25 3/8" (2)

With 3rd leaf removed

DCLB - 23 7/8" (1)
DCSB - 23 3/8" (3)
AC - 23 3/8" (2)

With top overload removed

DCLB - 24 (1)
DCSB - 23 3/4 (6)
Old 08-21-2011, 04:42 PM   #3
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
08 AC 25"
Attached Thumbnails
2nd Gen OME Dakar hub to fender measurements-dscn4404.jpg  
Old 08-21-2011, 07:44 PM   #4
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
thanks

seems the AC's get a bit more than the DC's

keep em coming
Old 08-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #5
Mr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr.Ed is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Hey, I want numbers, what the F. This thread will give us info about Dakars lift on different Tacoma's. WTF i'm sick of hearing every Tacoma is different. I'm not trying to rip on any parts. I got more than lift than I was told. What 5K members and no one has them or time to post.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:50 PM   #6

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
My spelling sucks, time to put down the beer.
Old 08-21-2011, 11:52 PM   #7

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
Hey, I want numbers, what the F. This thread will give us info about Dakars lift on different Tacoma's. WTF i'm sick of hearing every Tacoma is different. I'm not trying to rip on any parts. I got more than lift than I was told. What 5K members and no one has them or time to post.
You were claiming 4" in another thread , but you only got 1/2" more than me on the hub to fender measurement .

I measured right before and after install , and I got exactly 2 3/4"

That don't add up
Old 08-22-2011, 12:10 AM   #8

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
PSU posted 25 & 26. I tried to park on a flat surface my first measurement was not on flat ground. It was driver side up 1". So I got my keys moved my Tacoma just to give us a level reading. Also I just have 3K miles. I don't remember what my first measurement was this is what it is.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:28 AM   #9

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Dude its 25" , I don't remember the other post I dont BS and don't have time to look (that's a lie) I don't want to. It is what it is, I walked my ass outside move my truck on a flat surface was bit by many mosquitoes and posted. Take that light & rubber hose and put it away. I don't lie.........
Old 08-22-2011, 12:30 AM   #10

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Ed View Post
Dude its 25" , I don't remember the other post I dont BS and don't have time to look (that's a lie) I don't want to. It is what it is, I walked my ass outside move my truck on a flat surface was bit by many mosquitoes and posted. Take that light & rubber hose and put it away. I don't lie.........
Take a valium

I wasn't saying you were lying
Old 08-22-2011, 12:40 AM   #11

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
I also want to see what other people get from them. This is a good thread , I waited a hour to reply after your bump to get feedback. It sucks when more people respond to a NFL fight.
Old 08-22-2011, 12:41 AM   #12

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
It would be a good thread with more measurements and less gum flapping
Old 08-22-2011, 12:47 AM   #13

Mr.Ed's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
It would be a good thread with more measurements and less gum flapping
That sounds like dirty talk to me- your gone
Old 08-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #15
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
DCLB with a loaded tool box, I also have more weight in the bed when I wheel.
24 driver and 24.5 passenger
Old 08-22-2011, 10:44 AM   #16

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
DCLB with a loaded tool box, I also have more weight in the bed when I wheel.
24 driver and 24.5 passenger
Same as my DCLB
Old 08-22-2011, 10:52 AM   #17
Cogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCogge89 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Justin
Cogge89's Tacoma Gallery
Raining too hard to measure today, but subbing for measurements later.
Old 08-22-2011, 10:56 AM   #18
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
24 3/4 on the driver side. Thats with a little less than half a tank of gas and my n-fab spare tire carrier w/spare.

Access cab
Old 08-22-2011, 10:59 AM   #19
Skewpage
chilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shedchilidogrc is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rodrigo
chilidogrc's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
DCLB , 24 1/2"
Is that with or without your shell?
Old 08-22-2011, 11:18 AM   #20

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilidogrc View Post
Is that with or without your shell?
24 1/2 " prior to shell

24 " with shell