Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

<Deaver 7 Pack Vs. All Pro Standard Pack>

Old 08-22-2011, 04:58 PM   #1
rcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcfreak201 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
rcfreak201's Tacoma Gallery
<Deaver 7 Pack Vs. All Pro Standard Pack>

Old 08-22-2011, 07:34 PM   #4
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks great with the allpro pack. Just my .02
Old 08-22-2011, 07:38 PM   #6
kinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shedkinkrider101 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kinkrider101's Tacoma Gallery
I think it looks better with the tsb leafs, I think it would look good with a 2" lifted rear
Old 08-22-2011, 09:34 PM   #7
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
I heard that the deaver's need to rearched constantly.

PM/Call member Defined (Mike @ Defined Engineerring) He can tell you all about the Deaver leaf pack!
Old 08-22-2011, 09:36 PM   #8
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
deavers 7 pack? Don't you mean 8 pack?
Old 08-22-2011, 09:41 PM   #9
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcfreak201 View Post
i thought it was 7, maybe it is 8? its the one that gives 1.5" of lift, part number J66 straight from the deaver website

j59 is the 8 pack. maybe they make a 7 pack for the 2nd gen tacomas
Old 08-22-2011, 10:10 PM   #10
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
how bout you sell me your all pro leafs and call it a day

ps. i am being serious
Old 08-22-2011, 10:14 PM   #11
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i would but its easier to just trade for the deavers
lol i know...im on the all pro web site filling up the cart with those same leafs and u bolt flip kit...
Old 08-23-2011, 12:13 AM   #12
Sabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shedSabre is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: FN
Name: Kyle
Sabre's Tacoma Gallery
The u pack is inch an half over stock not an inch

i think your truck will look good most people that race in offroad run deavers
Old 08-23-2011, 05:31 AM   #13
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
How bout you put two spares in the tire carrier for a little while and romp on it. Then you'd be looking at ~2" if the are the standard pack
Old 08-23-2011, 08:31 AM   #14
nelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shednelson18matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Ex-Cone
nelson18matt's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
So as im researching more about the deavers, they seem like they bottom out alot easier, would hydro bumps be worth it with the 5100s or should i get the wheelers bumps or upgrade my shocks to some 2.0s? i currently have no bumps and can only afford one of those things so which would be most effective? (speaking mainly to you LT guys lol)
the deavers are not going to hold up well with alot of weight... you would be better off with the all pro's for all that weight in the bed

honestly, you're wasting money to try to make the J66 pack perform "better" with different shocks and bumps... a SOA leaf pack is only going to do so much.

like i've said before kirsh... save yo money fool. it's cheaper in the long run to keep what ya have now and go straight to the defined eng. SUA kit. that is going to be your best bang for buck.

if your amigo will trade leafs packs straight accorss then go for it if ya want, but deavers are notorious for sagging, and you already have a heavy truck... they will flatten out more over time, esp if you romp on them.
Old 08-23-2011, 08:35 AM   #15
Banned
97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed97yota4wd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Eric
97yota4wd's Tacoma Gallery
my truck sat stick bug for a little bit, then i put my back bumper with spares in it, dropped the back about a inch and a half. keep the all pros, put your spares in it, you will be happy!

save your money like matt said, dont do steps cause it costs more money. just go straight to where you want to end up.
Old 08-23-2011, 01:39 PM   #17
Señor member
Cr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shedCr250jumper is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Cr250jumper's Tacoma Gallery
I vote save and go LT rear when you can. Ive been stock in the rear for awhile but I refuse to spend money on things that wont be usable for me once I LT

^^Damn you edited your post above lol. If your not spending any extra money it wouldnt hurt to try them. As for the bumps the hydro would be your best bet but it may be harder to adapt them to a SOA
Old 08-23-2011, 02:02 PM   #18
TacoSID138 is a jewel in the roughTacoSID138 is a jewel in the roughTacoSID138 is a jewel in the rough

EMS:
Name: steven
TacoSID138's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what do you mean? lol
and its a straight trade and im getting 75 bucks, i talked to deaver and we know the owner and he said he will AAL since there will be more weight starting saturday(tires) and re-arch them for us

i say keep the AP leafs. why go through the hassle of switching leafs, getting a add a leaf, then having to get them rearched.... the APs will hold up way better then the deavers. not saying there bad, but seems with your two psares the AP leafs will be better in the long run...
Old 08-23-2011, 02:10 PM   #19
E-Fabber
Anthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shedAnthony250 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
Anthony250's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what do you mean? lol
and its a straight trade and im getting 75 bucks, i talked to deaver and we know the owner and he said he will AAL since there will be more weight starting saturday(tires) and re-arch them for us
Go for it , did you ask that one guy I told you to build the spare holder ?

Did you get my PM? Can you go this sat to Gorman ? You gotta go!!!
Old 08-23-2011, 02:23 PM   #20
Hiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHiatt1991 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Hiatt
Hiatt1991's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via MSN to Hiatt1991
meh. idk if Id do it. Ive heard bad things abt deavers flattening out after a few years and re-arching will never REALLY make them the same... I think your truck looks rad as is and the all-pros seem better.