Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Anyone wanna install my AAL for me?

Old 08-24-2011, 08:00 AM   #1
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone wanna install my AAL for me?

I have little time or space to do my aal and the shops near me are expensive. Anyone having a mod day and want to help me? I live in socal.
Thanks!
Old 08-26-2011, 10:59 AM   #2
sanga700 will become famous soon enoughsanga700 will become famous soon enough
sanga700's Tacoma Gallery
if you would come down San Diego I would have my friend do it for $ 50
Old 08-26-2011, 11:00 AM   #3
I'll eat all your food.
UndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedUndefinedTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Justin
UndefinedTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If you come to Nor-Cal I'll do it for free.

But it'd cost you like $125 or so in gas
Old 08-27-2011, 04:15 AM   #4
ratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shedratrod is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ratrod's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the offers. Norcal is very tempting since I used to live up there and san diego is tempting also. Ill keep looking local though unless I can clear my garage and get it done myself.

Cheers
and Thanks!