Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ome lift question

Old 08-25-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
03DBLCABTACO's Tacoma Gallery
Ome lift question

Okay I'm about ready to order my lift kit. I'm going with lr uca's ome 885 coils ome Struts for the front with the tacoma lean trim packers. Also the spacer for a full 3 in in front. Dakar leaves and ome shocks for the rear. Do yall think I will have any problem with my stock 16 inch wheels? Comments or suggestions appreciated.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:33 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03DBLCABTACO View Post
Okay I'm about ready to order my lift kit. I'm going with lr uca's ome 885 coils ome Struts for the front with the tacoma lean trim packers. Also the spacer for a full 3 in in front. Dakar leaves and ome shocks for the rear. Do yall think I will have any problem with my stock 16 inch wheels? Comments or suggestions appreciated.
What size tires do you plan on running?
Old 08-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #3
03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed03DBLCABTACO is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Gonna stay with 16 inch for now. Want to max out size with minimal rubbing. Any suggestions on size or brand ?
Old 08-25-2011, 05:37 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Gonna stay with 16 inch for now. Want to max out size with minimal rubbing. Any suggestions on size or brand ?
Wheel spacers and 285/75/16 and trimming.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:39 PM   #5

What size spacer ? Like 1.25 spidertrax or similar?
Old 08-25-2011, 05:40 PM   #6
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
What size spacer ? Like 1.25 spidertrax or similar?
Yes sir.
Old 08-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #8
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Read this thread and get centre pin collars in case you need to install axle shims later

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...xle-shims.html
Old 08-25-2011, 05:49 PM   #9

I thinks those are the ones. Wheelers has them in a package on their website.