Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Ome AAL position

Old 08-26-2011, 07:17 PM   #1
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

ontarioyota's Tacoma Gallery
OME Suppliers in Canada!!

Got got my new OME kit today:

Just a heads up for Canadian Taco owners trying to get OME suspension parts.....check out Ouipack in Quebec....they are the ARB representative for Canada.

Great service and prices without worrying about brokerage fees and duty fees. Not the best website (no prices or part #'s)but if you get talking with Tony he will help you if you know what parts you need. Shipping was very fair at under $140 to SW Ontario for a complete kit....my AAL are on back order and they are shipping them for free!

I also spoke with Wheelers in the US ...great guys but the fees for a complete kit were going to be up to $500!!! to get it to you in Canada.

Ouipacks prices also beat Wheelers by 1 to 2 % on every part.....must be because the recent strength of the Can $.
Old 08-27-2011, 10:01 AM   #2
TANK is on a distinguished road

TANK's Tacoma Gallery
looks good. If you don't mind me asking what did the set end up running you? Did you end up getting a kit or picking parts? Thanks!
Old 08-28-2011, 05:04 PM   #3
ontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to allontarioyota is a name known to all

Put together the parts..

$1207.95plus HST and shipping

coils.leaf pacs,struts,shocks,AAL,trim packer,exhaust bracket,Ubolts greasable shackles and grease bushings

Waiting on the AAD and grease bushings...they are shipping free to me!

here is the invoice:
Old 08-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TANK View Post
looks good. If you don't mind me asking what did the set end up running you? Did you end up getting a kit or picking parts? Thanks!
Keep in mind these parts are for a 1st gen....I see you have a 2nd gen!
Old 08-31-2011, 10:53 PM   #5
TANK is on a distinguished road

TANK's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I noticed it was for a 1st gen, just wanted to get a feel for their prices. Thanks for the invoice upload!