Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

TSB Leaf Spring - How can this be

Old 08-29-2011, 01:10 PM   #1
lucabi will become famous soon enoughlucabi will become famous soon enough
Name: lucabi
lucabi's Tacoma Gallery
TSB Leaf Spring - How can this be

Was rotating the tires this weekend and noticed that the driver side had the 4 leaf and the passenger side only had 3.

The TSB was done in April, being an idiot, looked only at the driver side before leaving the dealer. The weird thing is that it sits level. Was there a new version of the 3 pack leaf?
Old 08-29-2011, 01:12 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Not that I've heard...
sounds like the dealer's either an idiot or tried to pull a fast one on you!

Take it back and show them their stupidity.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:20 PM   #4
VSC blows
MJF will become famous soon enoughMJF will become famous soon enough

Army: 82nd Airborne
MJF's Tacoma Gallery
That blows. If the dealer tries to give you a hard time show them the the tsb label on the drivers side and there wont be one on the passenger side. My tsb springs have a label with the tsb part number and my name on them, the stock springs do not. It is a little weird that the truck is level?
Old 08-29-2011, 02:35 PM   #6
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Now thats what you call half assed!
Old 08-29-2011, 02:52 PM   #7
lucabi will become famous soon enoughlucabi will become famous soon enough
Name: lucabi
lucabi's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MJF View Post
That blows. If the dealer tries to give you a hard time show them the the tsb label on the drivers side and there wont be one on the passenger side. My tsb springs have a label with the tsb part number and my name on them, the stock springs do not. It is a little weird that the truck is level?
Whats puzzling me is the height, it has the same lift as the driver side. I do see a gap on the spring clip, its like they took a leaf out. Could it be that they had to take one out to level it.

I'm kinda of hesitant to take it back to them, had to bring the truck back 3 time to get the aligment correct.
Old 08-29-2011, 02:58 PM   #8
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery

*runs out to look under truck*
Old 09-14-2011, 05:58 PM   #11
North Georgia Member
TacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoXtreme is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
TacoXtreme's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by babytruck View Post

*runs out to look under truck*
I did the same thing!!!!