Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Sagging Leaf Replacement options?

Old 08-30-2011, 10:12 PM   #1
igarrpan is on a distinguished road

igarrpan's Tacoma Gallery
Sagging Leaf Replacement options?

I've got a 99 tacoma with saggy flat leafs. I've got leveling spacers up front and it just exaggerated the sagging leafs. Would new stock leafs be a good option? Add-a-leaf? or something else i don't know about?
Old 08-30-2011, 10:15 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
AALs would temporarily fix the sagging problem, but if you want a complete fix, you'll have to look at replacement leaf packs. OEM, or others like OME's Dakars or All-pro's packs are popular.

Are you looking to lift the back at all?
Old 08-31-2011, 09:56 AM   #3
igarrpan is on a distinguished road

igarrpan's Tacoma Gallery
Ya i'm looking to lift it but just so the truck is level. Would OEM leafs do it you think?
Old 08-31-2011, 11:14 AM   #4
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by igarrpan View Post
I've got a 99 tacoma with saggy flat leafs. I've got leveling spacers up front and it just exaggerated the sagging leafs. Would new stock leafs be a good option? Add-a-leaf? or something else i don't know about?
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/tacoleafs.htm