Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

all pro order help

Old 09-04-2011, 05:51 PM   #1
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: SGT (ret.), 0311, 1st Battalion 6th Marines
mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
all pro order help

Looks like I'm buying a new truck tomorrow and I want to take advantage of the allpro sale this weekend. I'm not keeping my current lift (selling it to my neighbor), for the rear I'm thinking of the standard allpro pack with flip kit and bump stop kit, and extended brake lines. How's that sound if I plan on running a cbi steel bumber out back and have a loaded tool box?

What I need the help on is ordering. For the bushings its a little confusing because it just says front and back. Do I need two of each one or 4 of the rear?
Old 09-04-2011, 06:16 PM   #2
Are these black helicopters for me?
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
Have you tried calling allpro? I'm pretty sure Sarah at all pro drives a taco with their leaf pack and would be able to give you a 100% for sure answer.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:22 PM   #3
iKill
mgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shedmgrande is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
Have you tried calling allpro? I'm pretty sure Sarah at all pro drives a taco with their leaf pack and would be able to give you a 100% for sure answer.
Well im sure they're closed tomorrow and there sale ends as well.
Old 09-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #4
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Oh hell, I didn't even think about that. My bad
Old 09-04-2011, 06:24 PM   #5
Do you know Tyler Durden?
FearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shedFearNothing321 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tony
FearNothing321's Tacoma Gallery
I'd vote for the expo pack as they were designed to carry extra weight and not sag
Old 09-04-2011, 06:51 PM   #7
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearNothing321 View Post
I'd vote for the expo pack as they were designed to carry extra weight and not sag
Well I have the dakars now and they're nice and handle loads great. But I really never load them enough to have them ride nice and soft. And offroad they are a bit bouncy, I figured the allpro standards would be what im looking for.
Old 09-04-2011, 07:00 PM   #8
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Any help on the bushings?
Old 09-04-2011, 08:01 PM   #9
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
So no then
Old 09-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #10
Large "member"
NC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC15TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC15TRD's Tacoma Gallery
Off topic i know, but man I love your truck! It just looks right!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:13 PM   #11
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
The All-Pro Standards are designed to handle little to no weight with tools in the bed they would sag very quickly, I'd go for the Expos over the Standards as they are designed for the weight, and even unloaded they ride smooth, with little bit of weight it's very smooth!
Old 09-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #12
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
From allpro they say it will give me 4" of lift with no wieght, but give 3" with 4-500lbs in the bed. My tool box doesnt wiegh that much, and a steel bumper still wont add up to that much wieght. Am I missing something? I was hoping to upgrade from the little bit of stiffness I'm getting from my dakars.
Old 09-04-2011, 08:48 PM   #13
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
Off topic i know, but man I love your truck! It just looks right!
The new truck will look exactly the same but with armor front and rear and a short bed
Old 09-04-2011, 08:51 PM   #14
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrande View Post
From allpro they say it will give me 4" of lift with no wieght, but give 3" with 4-500lbs in the bed. My tool box doesnt wiegh that much, and a steel bumper still wont add up to that much wieght. Am I missing something? I was hoping to upgrade from the little bit of stiffness I'm getting from my dakars.
I only got about 3-3.5" of lift unloaded, I'd take the extra weight capacity (even if you don't use it) and the ride unloaded isn't that bad, 100x times better then my old AAL.
Old 09-04-2011, 09:10 PM   #15
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by theduck911 View Post
I only got about 3-3.5" of lift unloaded, I'd take the extra weight capacity (even if you don't use it) and the ride unloaded isn't that bad, 100x times better then my old AAL.
Well right now I'm running dakar springs and from what I'm hearing the sound like the safest bet because I'll know what I'm getting.
Old 09-04-2011, 10:20 PM   #16

If they end up being too stiff you can always take a leaf out
Old 09-04-2011, 10:34 PM   #17
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Runner View Post
If they end up being too stiff you can always take a leaf out
That is true. I've seen some trucks with expo's on here since my last comment and some looked pretty level.
Old 09-06-2011, 10:52 AM   #18
allpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shedallpro is one of the sharper tools in the shed

allpro's Tacoma Gallery
Our springs come with the needed bushings and sleeves included.
Old 09-06-2011, 05:40 PM   #19
iKill

mgrande's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro View Post
Our springs come with the needed bushings and sleeves included.
Thanks, I placed my order earlier today and you all were plenty helpful!
Old 09-06-2011, 10:31 PM   #20
woods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoods247 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

woods247's Tacoma Gallery
What did you go with? Standard or Expos? I think Im in a similar situation. I'm running the stock TSB kit with a Wheelers 3-leaf setup (no overload) and it's way too soft with my spare and high-lift in the back. I'll add a rear bumper later but 400-500lbs is a pretty heavy load for a daily driver.