Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

new coil springs

Old 09-07-2011, 08:17 PM   #1
bigdaddytaco is on a distinguished road
Name: jared
bigdaddytaco's Tacoma Gallery
new coil springs

i have a old man emu 3 inch lift with a arb bumper and a wench and the front is starting to sag would a new set of coil springs raise itup a little bit
Old 09-07-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
If I had a dime every time someone talked about their wench ...what coils are on it now? I'd recommend the 883 coils for your application but even then they might sag with all that weight
Old 09-07-2011, 08:28 PM   #3
they are the old man emu heavy dutty springs but have been on ther for 5 years or so.and i just saud the wench because that is one of the main reasons for my sag.im just looking for some good heavy duty springs for a 3 inch lift that will last
Old 09-07-2011, 08:34 PM   #4
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

It would help if you knew the part number on them but iirc OME had some issues with sagging springs a while back. I'm sure 883s or 822s would fix this, although id recommend 883s for the higher spring rate.
Old 09-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #5
i was looking at the eibach 620 woud those work
Old 09-07-2011, 09:03 PM   #6

They should although I don't know how well they will ride with OME shocks. There shouldn't be any problems but you never know when mixing and matching coils and struts
Old 09-08-2011, 07:20 PM   #7
dose anyone know if these coil springs will work
Old 09-08-2011, 07:25 PM   #9
thanks man i think thats what im gonna get
Old 09-08-2011, 07:31 PM   #10
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Wench:

Winch:

Old 09-08-2011, 08:00 PM   #12
G scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shedG scott04 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Garrett
G scott04's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
^
I was about to post...
Ha beat ya to it!!

na na na nana
Old 09-08-2011, 08:19 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by hard2kill View Post
883's over the eibachs for your app.....they will go better with your shocks and i believe are a tiny bit stiffer then the eibachs to help hold the weight..
I believe the 883s are around 588# springs