Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Toytec expanding their work?

Old 09-08-2011, 05:44 PM   #1
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec expanding their work?

Hey guys and gals of TW! As stated in the title I saw on the Toytec Facebook page that they have expanded the company and moved into producing suspension components (if thats the right word to use) for Nissan? Thats great but they are a great company of which I read endless comments on how great their products are! But it was/is nice having a company to talk to that did/does specialize on toyota trucks and suvs, what do you fellow toyota enthusiasts think about them expanding?
Old 09-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #2
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds good to me. They were really helpful to me, and their stuff is top notch- they deserve the chance to expand

though Nisstec doesn't have the same ring to it as toytec
Old 09-08-2011, 05:53 PM   #3
Driving a tacoma is a lifestyle
09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all09tacorunner is a name known to all

Name: Jason
09tacorunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Sounds good to me. They were really helpful to me, and their stuff is top notch- they deserve the chance to expand

though Nisstec doesn't have the same ring to it as toytec
my thoughts exactly! its wonderful they are expanding but toytec doesn't quite roll off the tongue so to speak for nissan maybe its should be toytecissan haha just kidding!