Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

UCA's needed for OME 886

Old 09-10-2011, 05:37 AM   #1
The Professional
c0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shedc0b2a is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 3rd SFG(A)
c0b2a's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to c0b2a
UCA's needed for OME 886

Going to be ordering a OME 886 lift with complete OME springs with bushings when I get back from Afghanistan, my question is: Will I need to upgrade my UCA's, and which brand to go with if I do?

Light Racing is quite a bit less expensive than Total Chaos, just wondering about quality.

My aim is to keep the same or better my handling / control / ride of my truck. Just FYI, I have a heavy foot and love to drive fast, on and off road.

Thanks for the help.

Edit: BTW I did read the Sticky's about this but didn't find any conclusive information pertaining to the OME lift, Alot of "you don't need new UCA's with that small a lift change / Yes you do need them" So I am just trying to get some clarification.
Old 09-10-2011, 06:14 AM   #2
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
It would be a good idea to get new UCA to keep the alignment numbers good. I hear good things about the light racing ones, know a few that have them and they got no complaints. I dont know about the TC tho.

Thank you for your servcie by the way and be save over there.