Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Are these the same???

Old 09-10-2011, 08:57 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Are these the same???

About to order my rear shocks and came across these on ORW and am wondering if they are the same shocks? These appear to be the same but are easily over $100 a shock cheaper than Allpro's price and still blow away even there discount price as well as others. I cant find any "fox part number" on Allpro's site and the search engine on FOX's site is broke. What do you guys think? Is the length correct on the OWR shock for lifted applications? If I can save $200 off the cost of the shocks I am definatly going to...
https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...rearshocks/297
http://www.offroadwarehouse.com/prod...roductID/39089
Old 09-10-2011, 10:18 PM   #2
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Anyone??? Does anyone know???
Old 09-10-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
The ones from ORW dont say anything about being adjustable, while the ones from AP do......that could be the difference.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:12 PM   #5
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
The All-pro shocks are different. All-pro takes the stock FOX 2.0 piggy-backs and re-vale's them, flips the mounting hardware to where the reservoir is on the top. they also add a adjustment knob to change the stiffness on them.If you are willing to spend the money, I would go with All-pro version.

I went with the stock version, I wish I knew about the All-pro version before i bought them. not bad though, I like them.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:17 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja28 View Post
The All-pro shocks are different. All-pro takes the stock FOX 2.0 piggy-backs and re-vale's them, flips the mounting hardware to where the reservoir is on the top. they also add a adjustment knob to change the stiffness on them.If you are willing to spend the money, I would go with All-pro version.

I went with the stock version, I wish I knew about the All-pro version before i bought them. not bad though, I like them.
Awesome, this is the info I am looking for. If this in fact the case then I will definatly go with ALLPRO.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:28 PM   #7
What am I supposed to put in this box?
ninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the roughninja28 is a jewel in the rough

Air Force: Classified
Name: Mario
ninja28's Tacoma Gallery
no problem man...BTY, do you currently own all of those Bikes? dang my next bike will most likley be the 848 Evo or the Hypermotard can't decide.
Old 09-10-2011, 11:43 PM   #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja28 View Post
no problem man...BTY, do you currently own all of those Bikes? dang my next bike will most likley be the 848 Evo or the Hypermotard can't decide.
I do own all those bikes but I probably selling my Hyper. Its a blast to ride, just want other things. It has the Ducati performance ECU, Exhaust, and Race cams. Plus a light weight fly wheel, exposed clutch and cam belts and super low miles (7k) for an 08. Plus its the S model with up rated suspension and Forged Mag wheels.