LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Alignment after installed lift

Old 09-13-2011, 07:14 AM   #1
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Alignment after installed lift

I just installed a 3" spacer lift on my truck and wanted to know if I need an Alignment now. I also hear a wobbling sound from the front . Advice needed.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:18 AM   #2
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
x2
Old 09-13-2011, 07:28 AM   #3
Raddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shedRaddbus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Russell
Raddbus's Tacoma Gallery
Tight as a bug in a rug. k, I'll call to make an appointment today.