Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Front and rear billies, coils, and AAL install time?

Old 09-14-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
Front and rear billies, coils, and AAL install time?

OK so I am going to put those parts on my truck saturday! super pumped! but i am really crunched for time and i need to know how long this is going to take me and my uncle (who is a mechanic) to install. I am also putting some new tires and I hope to install all the parts, get my tires put on, and get the front end aligned in one day. We are going to start install around 8 a.m. and I am hoping this will be enough time for everything.

EDIT: If I do not have enough time to get my tires put on and my front end aligned, how far can I safely drive until I can do this?
Old 09-14-2011, 01:52 PM   #3
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
It can be done in a day of you're proficient and have the correct tools available. Personally, I wouldn't plan it that tight because frankly, shit happens. Finish one end before you start the other end just in case.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #6
Stop staring at me swan!
tacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacoman15 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tacoman15's Tacoma Gallery
We have the right tools so I am not worried about that. The reason I am planning so tight is because I have to be at work Sunday morning and it is a good 2 hour drive from where i am working on my truck.