Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

????? 3-inch lift suggestion?????

Old 09-15-2011, 08:04 PM   #1
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
????? 3-inch lift suggestion?????

ok guys im looking at spending around 2gs on a lift.
Any suggestions???
i looked at the toytec with the dakar and upper control arms
any other suggestions?????

Currently im running a shittyl space lift with a 1inch block in the rear.

any pics would be sweet.
currently im running 275/70/18 with my leveling kit.
Old 09-15-2011, 08:10 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Check out the Old Man Emu Lift...its an awesome 3" Lift

:edit:

With Total Chaos UCAs
Old 09-15-2011, 08:18 PM   #3
Crash and burn live and learn
Hugebergen will become famous soon enoughHugebergen will become famous soon enough

Hugebergen's Tacoma Gallery
Where in Sask you from? I have the toytec ulk with camburg ball joint ucas.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:26 PM   #4
Guess2010 will become famous soon enough

Name: DAVE
Guess2010's Tacoma Gallery
im in regina sk what do u think of the toytec???
and good?? any bad anything u would do different were did u order from???
Old 09-15-2011, 09:27 PM   #5
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: corey
precoma's Tacoma Gallery
save an extra 1k and go long travel you wont regret it the best possible offroad lift you can get
Old 09-15-2011, 09:29 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
to be the "other side"
I run toytec, and am very satisfied. It's a great quality lift.
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/1st...h-gallery.html

List of people running my setup. However, both OME and toytec make quality stuff.

The very best you can do (if you have the money) is to get coilovers in the front- King, Icon, Fox, all make adjustable coilovers that cannot be beat
Old 09-15-2011, 09:30 PM   #7
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by precoma View Post
save an extra 1k and go long travel you wont regret it the best possible offroad lift you can get
I think you're missing a zero....
Old 09-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #8
precoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedprecoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
or just a TC UCA and some extended coils like my set up its not long travel but it gets the job done
Old 09-15-2011, 09:31 PM   #9

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I think you're missing a zero....
not for just the front set up if he can find a deal on some coils then he can rock a bro lean lol
Old 09-15-2011, 09:32 PM   #10
Honey badger hits whatever tree he wants to hit!!
Honey badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shedHoney badger is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 99 Zulu
Name: Bon
Honey badger's Tacoma Gallery
Kings FTW!!
Old 09-15-2011, 09:34 PM   #11
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

x2 I don't think you save 1k though.
Old 09-15-2011, 09:38 PM   #12

precoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
x2 I don't think you save 1k though.
i ment save up another grand not that he would spend less ,money
Old 09-16-2011, 12:38 PM   #13
Crash and burn live and learn
Hugebergen will become famous soon enoughHugebergen will become famous soon enough

Hugebergen's Tacoma Gallery
I like the toytec it's a solid lift, it does ride a bit rough but I don't mind it. If I had more money I would like to have gotten kings. I ordered the lift from toytec and the ucas from
Baja north. Hope this helps.
Old 09-16-2011, 02:29 PM   #14
bskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shedbskin is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bskin's Tacoma Gallery
Said this in another thread but Demello has a group buy for Icons right now
Old 09-16-2011, 02:37 PM   #15
DevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shedDevL is one of the sharper tools in the shed
DevL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i ment save up another grand not that he would spend less ,money
I still dont get it... long travel for $10,000.00 would be a propper set up. Where can you get long travel for $1000.00 more?

You are looking at $3500.00 for the front, then about $1,500-$3,000 for the rear parts and then you need new fenders, labor, a bed cage, etc.