LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best front/rear choice 3"

Old 09-16-2011, 03:04 AM   #1
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
Best front/rear choice 3"

Hey guys i just wanted to get your advice on a couple options ive been floating around to save up for, Kinda just want to get a number in my head so i know when il be able to drop the cash for the lift.

Front:
885 OME Springs
OME Shocks
Total Chaos UCAs
Top plate spacer

Rear
OME 2"AAL
Bilstein 5100's set at 1"

Or should i just go with OME all around?

Im looking for a true 3" all around with better then stock ride quality.

So my numbers might be a little off with the bilsteins. But you get the idea. Please chime in on a better set up if you know any!
Old 09-16-2011, 03:29 AM   #2
aint that some $h!t
GMIKE is on a distinguished road
Name: MIKE
GMIKE's Tacoma Gallery
bilsteins only give off front lift. most people run aal or blocks in the rear..

try researching on here and you'll see alot of members with the same/similar set up..
Old 09-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #3
Write your love, Then your anger.
ToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shedToyComa92 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jon
ToyComa92's Tacoma Gallery
I guess my next question is will i see better ride quality in the front with:

Bilstein 5100s shocks.
Old Man Emu shocks.

I plan on doing a rear AAL with upgraded shocks for ride quality, Just not sure what offers the best ride, Besides ICON coilovers at almost $800!
Old 09-16-2011, 05:34 AM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyComa92 View Post
I guess my next question is will i see better ride quality in the front with:

Bilstein 5100s shocks.
Old Man Emu shocks.

I plan on doing a rear AAL with upgraded shocks for ride quality, Just not sure what offers the best ride, Besides ICON coilovers at almost $800!
So you mean will you have better ride quality with OME springs, or with stock springs preloaded with the billys?
Old 09-16-2011, 05:42 AM   #5
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
Here's the whole OME suspension kit for $1122.00 FRONT & REAR W/LEAFS
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-8415
if you have an ARB front bumper, then go with this one:
http://www.trdparts4u.com/scripts/pr...dproduct=-7220
The springs are stronger for the weight of the ARB bumper & it comes with the Extra leaf springs.
Old 09-16-2011, 05:54 AM   #6
Rich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shedRich Beauregard is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy:
Rich Beauregard's Tacoma Gallery
This is the OME rear leaf springs in my Tacoma (2006 DBL CAB 4x4 TRD Sport Longbed)

Here is my stock Tacoma springs with add-a-leafs compared to my new OME/Dakar Leafs:

Old 09-17-2011, 03:39 AM   #7
TacomaX15 is on a distinguished road
Air Force:
Name: Max
TacomaX15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich Beauregard View Post
This is the OME rear leaf springs in my Tacoma (2006 DBL CAB 4x4 TRD Sport Longbed)

Here is my stock Tacoma springs with add-a-leafs compared to my new OME/Dakar Leafs:

Did you put the leaf springs in yourself? I was wondering because I started mine yesterday and was having a hell of a time lining the springs up. Any advice? Gonna get back at it today, hopefully it goes better.