Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Fox Racing 2.5 Coil-over settings.

Old 09-16-2011, 09:09 PM   #1
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Fox Racing 2.5 Coil-over settings.

I am looking for people who have the Fox Racing 2.5 Coil overs w/ remote resi. I would like to know how many millimeters of threads are showing on your shocks for about 3" of lift. I know every truck will be slightly differant depending on how its outfitted.

I am stock front end with exception of ALL-PRO skid plates. I would like a starting spot for where to set them at.

Also, where do I get the spanner wrench for these shocks as they did not come with them. I should have asked when I bought them but I assumed they would as all my previous shocks (motorcycle) have come with them. What kind of wrench do you use?

Thanks guys.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:16 PM   #2
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
i got them, orry no help though....anyone interested in buying the setup and TC UCa's hit ME UP!@ k thx

sorry dude for the JACK!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:18 PM   #3
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Gimme a day or so. I can measure mine. Had the same questions when I installed
Old 09-16-2011, 09:45 PM   #4
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Gimme a day or so. I can measure mine. Had the same questions when I installed
Brian, that would be awesome thanks.

Oliver, no worries about the jack. Just know that next time I will pecker slap you with a yard stick.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:46 PM   #5
Almost there
08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed08pretaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Oliver
08pretaco's Tacoma Gallery
I know that i did 1/2" on the threads and got close to 1" of lift, if that helps...calling Fox direclty would be best. good CS and always answer the phone frm experience.
Old 09-16-2011, 09:59 PM   #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
I know that i did 1/2" on the threads and got close to 1" of lift, if that helps...calling Fox direclty would be best. good CS and always answer the phone frm experience.
Good idea, I will do that this week.
Old 10-25-2011, 09:20 PM   #8
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Mine came with 9 threads showing I moved the driver side to 10 threads to even the heights . At this setting my truck was raised 2.5" front
Old 10-25-2011, 09:36 PM   #10
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
Your guys didn't come threaded . So they are at the top of the shock , no threads showing ? Also you need 2 spanner wrenches . I got the cheap ones from ORW and wrapped a little masking tape around them to not scratch them. Bottom of my front fenders over the hub is 38"
Old 10-25-2011, 10:18 PM   #11
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gelo760 View Post
Your guys didn't come threaded . So they are at the top of the shock , no threads showing ? Also you need 2 spanner wrenches . I got the cheap ones from ORW and wrapped a little masking tape around them to not scratch them. Bottom of my front fenders over the hub is 38"
It's did...I meant that I didn't crank my set up at all. I got a different set of springs so I didn't want to lift it until I saw it on the truck. I still clear 285/70/17 KM2s so not a big deal.