Yesterday I completed my 5100 and add a leaf install. I wasn't planning on doing it until the rod in my one rear shock snapped, shooting the remaining rod up through the bed of my truck, so I figured it was time to upgrade, not to mention I think the shocks had 120K on them.
A couple tips for those considering doing it..
-Hit everything you need to take apart with PB Blaster a couple days before. It helped a lot.
-Don't bother with swapping the springs if you are reusing the stock springs. We tried to get the top center nut and it was stuck on. Our air tools were just spinning the whole rod. We ended up taking them to a mechanic to have them swapped, and they had a hard time. They used some special electrical tool that shoots electricity through the piece to heat it up without ruining the bushings, and it worked! Not to mention, even with our air tools running 300 psi it was hard to compress the springs, let alone the amount to fit it on the new bilsteins with the 2.5 setting.
I wasn't sure if I wanted to go 1.75 or 2.5, so I was going to wait and see how much the rear lifted with the Toytec 2" AAL. I didn't take pre-measurements since my one rear shock was busted, and it wouldn't have been accurate. With the 2" AAL and the 5100 set to 2.5" my rear measurement (ground to top of wheel well) is 39", and my front is 38", which is perfect for me since I do a good bit of towing and I wanted to have a little rake still.
I have 265/75/16's that I put on a month or so ago and I think they look pretty good with the size. My allignment seems pretty good, although I'm going to get it alligned in the near future when I get it inspected. I have the slightest vibration when starting up, but I had it up over 70 with no vibrations at all, so I was very happy with the results. Here are a couple pictures, although they aren't the best quality..