Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Best leveling spacers?

Old 09-17-2011, 03:53 PM   #1
wolfdog3820 is on a distinguished road
wolfdog3820's Tacoma Gallery
Best leveling spacers?

what is the best and best priced leveling spacer they make? i have a 2010 dc and just ordered 265 75 16 tires and want to level out the front this week./... any help yall!? thanks!
Old 09-17-2011, 03:57 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
The best spacers are no spacers. Also you can run 265/75/16s on a stock prerunner/4wd.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:00 PM   #3
Captain
Juggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shedJuggernaut is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Juggernaut's Tacoma Gallery
bilstein 5100.
Old 09-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #4
toyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedtoyotatacomaTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rob
toyotatacomaTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Spacers will ruin your ride.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:12 AM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
I don't see how any chunk of metal can better than any other....
Old 09-18-2011, 08:14 AM   #6
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotatacomaTRD View Post
Spacers will ruin your ride.
lol
Old 09-18-2011, 08:16 AM   #7
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
You plan on wheeling the truck down the road? If so don't get spacers.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:23 AM   #9
blkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shedblkbelt42 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
blkbelt42's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
revtek lift on mine, rides just like it did when i bought it. were i to
use the truck for off roading i would have went a different way.
Old 09-18-2011, 08:31 AM   #10
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbelt42 View Post
revtek lift on mine, rides just like it did when i bought it. were i to
use the truck for off roading i would have went a different way.
Top plate spacers I assume then?
Old 09-18-2011, 03:30 PM   #11
bilsteins it is then!

OK, thanks for ALL the help! I am going to order Bilsteins 5100's! NOW, does any body know the correct part number for the front? also, will i run into anything difficult doing it myself? the truck is only a year old?

thanks again
Old 09-18-2011, 03:34 PM   #12
does anyone actually have a install schematic on them?.......
Old 09-18-2011, 03:37 PM   #13
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfdog3820 View Post
OK, thanks for ALL the help! I am going to order Bilsteins 5100's! NOW, does any body know the correct part number for the front? also, will i run into anything difficult doing it myself? the truck is only a year old?

thanks again
http://downsouthmotorsports.com/i-13...djustable.html

Are you comfortable using a spring compressor?
Old 09-18-2011, 05:38 PM   #14
bilsteins it is then!

thanks again
Old 09-18-2011, 05:40 PM   #15
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

thanks again
What, didn't I just answer that same question above?
Old 09-18-2011, 05:41 PM   #16
yah, i have a spring compressor but i read a couple posts saying that u had to take the assembly to a shop to get the top nut off??? like i said, truck is only a year old. shouldnt be too froze up i wouldnt think? thanks for the link!
Old 09-18-2011, 05:47 PM   #17
Custom User Title
Zac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedZac808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CSAR
Name: Zac
Zac808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what is the best and best priced leveling spacer they make? i have a 2010 dc and just ordered 265 75 16 tires and want to level out the front this week./... any help yall!? thanks!
The ones that are in my sig.

Sent frum mobul fone soe don't freek out about my speling and grahmar.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:49 PM   #18
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
yah, i have a spring compressor but i read a couple posts saying that u had to take the assembly to a shop to get the top nut off??? like i said, truck is only a year old. shouldnt be too froze up i wouldnt think? thanks for the link!
If you are comfortable using a spring compressor then you don't need a shop for any of the install.
Old 09-18-2011, 05:53 PM   #19
thanks for all the the help KPT! im gonna order em now!
Old 09-25-2011, 07:45 AM   #20
Thesilversurfer is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Hunter of sex offenders
Name: Rich
Thesilversurfer's Tacoma Gallery
I had the Revtek kit before my Toytec lift and the ride awful. They all ruin your experience with your truck. Save tour money and get a real lift. You won't regret it.