Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Steering wheel shake

Old 09-18-2011, 04:31 PM   #1
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Steering wheel shake

I have a 06 prerunner with Camburg spindles. Last week I reinstalled the stock ucas, the TC ucas are for sale by the way, pm me and we can talk price.

After I replaced the ucas I drove the truck for two days to work. Took the streets. I did not notice any shakes in the steering wheel. I had the alignment done on tuesday and now I have SLIGHT steering wheel shake. It feels like the left front wheel is wobbling. It's not though. It happens when I drive the truck after it has been sitting for awhile, then after the first couple of miles it comes and goes. It doesn't do it at high way speeds, when braking or going over bumps. I can't find what's causing it. Please help me keep my sanity. Any suggestions or advice would be helpful. Thanks

These are my current alignment numbers.
camber L 0.2, R 0.1
toe 0.00
caster 2.8
Old 09-19-2011, 01:29 PM   #2
kingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedkingtaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
kingtaco's Tacoma Gallery
Any ideas?