Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Mixing lifts

Old 09-19-2011, 08:32 PM   #1
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
Name: Trey
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Mixing lifts

Is it bad go have or rather put on a RCD lift than put extended icon coilovers is it a bad idea completely to mix lifts at all
Old 09-19-2011, 08:39 PM   #3
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
You mean mix the RCD with the coilovers? Idk, you'd have to give them a call to see if it'd work. I've seen DB lifts combined with coilovers, but I dont know about that one specifically.

Also.
wut?
Old 09-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #4
TG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to beholdTG8 is a splendid one to behold
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
You mean mix the RCD with the coilovers? Idk, you'd have to give them a call to see if it'd work. I've seen DB lifts combined with coilovers, but I dont know about that one specifically.

Also.
wut?
Okay thats exactly what I mean haha sorry for not being clear!!
Old 09-20-2011, 09:51 AM   #7
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebel Taco 22 View Post
Just get this, then you dont have to cut shit

https://www.allprooffroad.com/fjfron...n/fjlongtravel
Im pretty sure the new crossmember is way stronger than the factory one
Old 09-20-2011, 09:54 AM   #8
Plastidipped ma Hootus!
kmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shedkmok is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kyle
kmok's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
Im pretty sure the new crossmember is way stronger than the factory one
I doubt it and you lose ground clearance with a drop bracket lift.
Old 09-20-2011, 10:36 AM   #9
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
Read this whole post and it will make you think other wise

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...smember-2.html
Old 09-20-2011, 10:53 AM   #10
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Quote:
Originally Posted by TG8 View Post
Read this whole post and it will make you think other wise

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...smember-2.html
So just because the owner of a DB lift says it is stronger that makes it stronger? Lol. He can't even spell nervous.

You asked for the forum's help and we are trying to give it to you but it seems that you are set on a DB lift. Well get it already. If you haven't figured out what you want yet then there is no hope for you.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:13 PM   #11
TG8's Tacoma Gallery
I'm very thankful with forums help with out a doubt but I'm not sure what I want i
Just want a argument almost to settle what I truly want and be firm on my actions of purchasing something for my baby
Old 09-20-2011, 02:45 PM   #12
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Why do you want to cut your baby so bad?