Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Leaf springs? in ont,Canada

Old 09-21-2011, 08:56 AM   #1
jigger1976 is on a distinguished road
jigger1976's Tacoma Gallery
Leaf springs? in ont,Canada

hey guys looking to replace mt leaf spring and wanted ur opinion. What type and where can i get them. is there anywhere in canada. I tow a trailer a fair bite and always have somthing in the back. suggestions and Pricing if you know. i hate this bottoming out thing.
Old 09-21-2011, 09:42 AM   #2
Zombie Killer!
705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dean
705 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
U can order a set of leafs at any cdn tire from and of the big manufacturers like ome and others. You can also order good parts from wheelers or toytec. I just orderd parts from toytec and they said the stuff would go in the mail. I know what u mean though. A set of leafs from stateside will be expensive to ship also. You might wanna look for a local spring shop also. They can custom make u a set or or rearch yours and add extra leafs. Where do u live? I'll see what I can find for u. Also are u a Newfie with a name like jigger?
Old 09-21-2011, 10:35 AM   #4
Max's Canadian Twin
theduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtheduck911 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
theduck911's Tacoma Gallery
Jigger, where you located in ON?!
Old 09-21-2011, 11:20 AM   #5
Zombie Killer!
705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dean
705 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
You can get the OME Dakars through ARB Canada
Nice. That'll save duty and bigtime shipping. U have a link oz?
Old 09-21-2011, 11:21 AM   #6
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 705 Taco View Post
Nice. That'll save duty and bigtime shipping. U have a link oz?
Just google ARB dealer locator , sorry I'm on my phone
Old 09-21-2011, 11:31 AM   #8
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 705 Taco View Post
Me too. Lol. The iPhone tries to open the mobile site and it doesn't work. The US one works fine.
Hang on
Old 09-21-2011, 11:33 AM   #9

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Here

This works for all of North America , make sure to enter your postal code as instructed on the page

http://www.arbusa.com/Find-a-Dealer/116.aspx
Old 09-21-2011, 12:43 PM   #10
jigger1976 is on a distinguished road
jigger1976's Tacoma Gallery
thx guys! located just outside gta snelgrove
Old 09-21-2011, 12:45 PM   #11

OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Just to make sure you are aware OP , the Dakars will lift the rear 2 3/4 "
Old 09-25-2011, 07:43 AM   #14
Thesilversurfer is on a distinguished road
Law Enforcement: Hunter of sex offenders
Name: Rich
Thesilversurfer's Tacoma Gallery
Any Toyota dealer with order parts for you. My dealer here in Alberta got all my Toytec kit and Dakars all for similar to US prices without any issues.

Just ask them