Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Want to go higher!! Spindles??

Old 09-24-2011, 10:02 PM   #1
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Want to go higher!! Spindles??

So yup im planning on going higher in the future..did some research and i seen SPINDLES I have an idea of what it is but my question is if i could put those on if i already have toytec coilovers set at 2.5"?? In that case would it be a 5-6" lift with out cutting and dropping the cross member??
Also i seen how they make your front wheels stick out more, how much more do they stick out? JUs so i know how much big of a spacer to get for the rear to make it even. And obviously i will have to lift the rear to even it out so no "bro lean"

Anyone running this set up? Sorry if this question was brought up b4 but jus want to make sure. Pics would be greeeeeeat thanks
Old 09-24-2011, 10:08 PM   #2
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
You r a prerunner right? if so then good.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:13 PM   #4
S.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shedS.B. is one of the sharper tools in the shed

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
U bail alma?
This directed at me?
Old 09-24-2011, 10:18 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
You r a prerunner right? if so then good.
4x4...cv angles would be messed up?
Old 09-24-2011, 10:19 PM   #6
pudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpudge151 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pudge151's Tacoma Gallery
you cant spindle a 4x4
Old 09-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #7

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
4x4...cv angles would be messed up?
Can't do a spindle lift on a 4x4. Ya, cv angles would be insane if they even went that far.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:20 PM   #8
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoXdoer View Post
U bail alma?
Quote:
This directed at me?
this is awkward now
Old 09-24-2011, 10:21 PM   #9

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
this is awkward now
idk what it means?
Old 09-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #10

DAMN...alright thanks anyways guys
Old 09-24-2011, 10:22 PM   #11
it's about the off-road miles
tacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacokid09 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
tacokid09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
idk what it means?
i think nate (motoXdoer) thought you were alma (SBlue) since he cant find her at the pismo jamboree.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:23 PM   #12

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
DAMN...alright thanks anyways guys
no prob.
Old 09-24-2011, 10:24 PM   #13

S.B.'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacokid09 View Post
i think nate (motoXdoer) thought you were alma (SBlue) since he cant find her at the pismo jamboree.
oh, makes more sense now. haha