Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

3" All Pro leaf pack users, question for you

Old 09-25-2011, 09:32 AM   #1
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
3" All Pro leaf pack users, question for you

Hi all,

Looking for info from you all who have been using the 3" packs as I am considering a purchase and wanting to replace my aal. Do you get the squeaking/chirping noise from the All Pros? I have searched alot and have not found anyone making that complaint, and I did contact All Pro, but thought I would ask the users their thoughts. Seems like a common complaint with the Dakars and I would like to not mess with making my own fix for it.

Any and all advise very appreciated. Thanks.
Old 09-25-2011, 06:00 PM   #2
Mtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shedMtek is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Mtek's Tacoma Gallery
Sorry to bump, but can anyone chime in here?
Old 09-27-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
Littlebro 5 will become famous soon enough

Name: Tyler
Littlebro 5's Tacoma Gallery
i got the non-expo pack and its great no need for the expo. go for it.

Old 09-27-2011, 09:55 PM   #4
XXXXL Member
darkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddarkgreentaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

darkgreentaco's Tacoma Gallery
No noises from my expo's.
Old 09-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #5
No...me no have no more lemon pledge
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the all pro standard pack n I love them....but j think eventually all or any leaf pack will squeak n stuff
Old 09-27-2011, 09:56 PM   #6
Drunk Canadian
MapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shedMapleMoose is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ian
MapleMoose's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlebro 5 View Post
i got the non-expo pack and its great no need for the expo. go for it.
I just bought mine recently. How much lift did you get? And did you buy extended shackles?
Old 09-29-2011, 02:51 PM   #7
lonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to alllonzorizo is a name known to all

Name: Lonnie
lonzorizo's Tacoma Gallery
I think the all pro leafs will be my next leaf pack. The rear kit with the 5125's is a really good deal.
Old 09-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #8
DreDog is on a distinguished road

Name: Andrew
DreDog's Tacoma Gallery
I love mine. No squeak and there badass. Get them, cause aal is puss
Old 09-29-2011, 02:59 PM   #9
Slamry
1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed1337Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kevin
1337Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They are alright. I have a little rust on mine and they squeak but its not their fault.
Old 10-01-2011, 12:59 AM   #10
richieiscool is on a distinguished road

richieiscool's Tacoma Gallery
i agree, Even though they weren't made for it, i even put a ton of weight, a bed full of heavy leaf springs and the all-pros didnt sag, crack, or anything. The pair I had was well built.