Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

toytec coilovers lift heights???

Old 11-02-2008, 08:56 AM   #1
09silvertaco is on a distinguished road
09silvertaco's Tacoma Gallery
toytec coilovers lift heights???

i am trying to figure out the least amount of lift one gets w/the bilstein/eibach toytec coilovers. if you look for the FJs it says 1.5 to 3.5". if you look for the tacoma and/or 4runner it says 1-3.5". if you look on their main page it says 1.5-3.5" for all vehicles. anyone that has these, that has them turned all the way down know what they are riding at for lift height?
Old 11-02-2008, 12:56 PM   #2
There's an evil monkey in my truck
Evil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shedEvil Monkey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: Tradevman (flight simulator tech), Aviation Electrician (F-14a), Computer Scientist(civ)
Name: Robert
Evil Monkey's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 09silvertaco View Post
i am trying to figure out the least amount of lift one gets w/the bilstein/eibach toytec coilovers. if you look for the FJs it says 1.5 to 3.5". if you look for the tacoma and/or 4runner it says 1-3.5". if you look on their main page it says 1.5-3.5" for all vehicles. anyone that has these, that has them turned all the way down know what they are riding at for lift height?
Mine are about 1" up from the top of the spanner nut to the bottom of the plate (measuring the threads only) and it's about a 3" lift.