Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Spindles or coilover lift

View Poll Results: Which suspension would be a better fit?
Spindles 16 61.54%
Coilover kit 10 38.46%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-16-2011, 11:11 PM   #41
CeRaTi
Rakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shedRakso is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: OsKaR
Rakso's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08pretaco View Post
holy butt munch amigo, my bad. the corrected version is up!

plus that was not really talking AT anybody it was just information in general , sorry if it sounded like i was being an ass, just throwing some useful info out there
No worries

Quote:
Originally Posted by senor taco View Post
I thought you ordered camburg spindles months ago?
Yes I did, Jeff from camburg called me more than a month ago saying: "Your spindles are here, my installer was out for the last one week, I'll call you tomorrow to set an appointment for the installation"

As of today, he hasn't called. LOL I didn't called him or made a big deal out of it because I got so damn busy at work and ended up not having time to deal with it.
Old 03-06-2012, 07:24 PM   #43
rgrz is on a distinguished road
rgrz's Tacoma Gallery
Will this work on a stock off-road suspension ?
if not , what WILL i need ? coils, spring, spindle ?

i got a leveling kit atm , looking to go a lil higher .. 4" would be enough.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:16 PM   #44
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Thats the beauty of a spindle lift, it works on stock suspension. The down fall of a spindle lift is that it is only good for 2 wheel drive. Its a great option for Tacoma PreRunners. You get 4" of lift with the same handling suspension as stock, thats a good thing!!! Your stock suspension has a lot of money and time put into the design of it, you can go 100 miles an hour or do light off roading. Unless your looking to rock crawl, which a 2wheel drive vehicle cant do that well then spindles with an eventual coil over is a no brainer.
Just my opinion though, plenty of info on here...