Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

who makes a 1.5" AAL for non-TSBs?

Old 09-27-2011, 12:11 PM   #1
KingMoo is on a distinguished road
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
who makes a 1.5" AAL for non-TSBs?

After I install my Eibach's w/ 5100's I'll be 1.6 inches higher in the front. What do I get for the rear to level it out?
Old 09-27-2011, 12:13 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
Did you try Wheelers?
Old 09-27-2011, 12:14 PM   #3
a member
WhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhiteWiddow is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Lucas
WhiteWiddow's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Did you try Wheelers?
Call DSM - they have the wheelers and ICON 1.5AAL (they are the same from what I was told) the Icon is actually cheaper as it gets free shipping though... go figure
Old 09-27-2011, 12:18 PM   #5
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Wheelers or Icon 3-leaf progressive AAL. Another option would be Toytec.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:20 PM   #6
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
Toytec 1.5" is for TSB springs
Old 09-27-2011, 12:23 PM   #7
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingMoo View Post
Toytec 1.5" is for TSB springs
sorry, you're right, the 2" is the one that fits non-TSB
Old 09-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #8
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
what does DSM stand for? and does Icon have a website or do you order through DSM?
Old 09-27-2011, 12:28 PM   #9

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
what does DSM stand for? and does Icon have a website or do you order through DSM?
Downsouth Motorsports, Order Icon stuff from them.
Old 09-27-2011, 12:30 PM   #10
Dan
YotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaDan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
YotaDan's Tacoma Gallery
For the best ride, go with the 3 Leaf aal set. Turns your stock pack into a progressive style pack.
http://www.wheelersoffroad.com/05uptacoaal.htm
Old 09-27-2011, 02:06 PM   #11
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
EDIT..............OP, u in the great white north?

U have 4 leaf pack right?

I am in Canada. But my truck is from the US. And they refuse to do the TSB for me up here...
Old 09-28-2011, 08:03 AM   #12
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
ICON has a 1.5" AAL? I don't see one. All I see is the 3 Leaf Progressive Add a Leaf Kit.

another question: if I have 5100s set at 0 w/ the Eibach's, do I necessarily need a rear lift? If I wait and see how it looks will it require a second alignment if I opt for the AAL later?
Old 09-28-2011, 06:45 PM   #13
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Icon only has the 3-Leaf progressive pack not a single AAL. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 09-28-2011, 07:05 PM   #14
Zombie Killer!
705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed705 Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dean
705 Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
ICON has a 1.5" AAL? I don't see one. All I see is the 3 Leaf Progressive Add a Leaf Kit.

another question: if I have 5100s set at 0 w/ the Eibach's, do I necessarily need a rear lift? If I wait and see how it looks will it require a second alignment if I opt for the AAL later?
I don't think you will need a rear lift. You should be pretty level. And you shouldn't need a second alignment.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:16 AM   #15
Interweb wheeler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 705 Taco View Post
I don't think you will need a rear lift. You should be pretty level. And you shouldn't need a second alignment.
When you change anything in the front you ALWAYS have an alignment done!
Old 09-29-2011, 07:32 AM   #16
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
When you change anything in the front you ALWAYS have an alignment done!
we're not talking about the front. I am going to install the 5100s all around and Eibachs in the front and get an alignment done. I was just wondering if I need a second alignment if I decide to install AALs thereafter.
Old 09-29-2011, 07:50 AM   #17

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
we're not talking about the front. I am going to install the 5100s all around and Eibachs in the front and get an alignment done. I was just wondering if I need a second alignment if I decide to install AALs thereafter.
You shouldn't need a second alignment after the AAL install. The rear doesn't have much adjustment anyways, all you can do about the rear is slide the axle forward and backwards a tiny bit, the centering pins don't allow for much adjustment.