Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

how do i tell the diff?

Old 09-27-2011, 06:40 PM   #1
loganlangley is on a distinguished road
Name: logan
loganlangley's Tacoma Gallery
Question how do i tell the diff?

wanna know how i can tell the diff between the rear suspension. i dont even know what tsb stands for. im new help!
Old 09-27-2011, 06:43 PM   #2
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Christian
whippersnapper02's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to whippersnapper02
I guess you failed to search.

The non TSB pack is a 3 pack while the TSB pack is a 4 pack. It really sounds like you don't need it though.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
thanks ajohnson. glad your not rude like whipper snapper.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:46 PM   #5
gottahot1 has a spectacular aura aboutgottahot1 has a spectacular aura about
Name: T.D.
gottahot1's Tacoma Gallery
TSB = Technical Service bulletin.

Check this: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ta-tacoma.html
Old 09-27-2011, 06:48 PM   #6
Banned
whippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedwhippersnapper02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by loganlangley View Post
thanks ajohnson. glad your not rude like whipper snapper.
Rude? That's it? Hahahahahaha. Asshole would have been better or douchebag. That's the only way to teach you noobs to search for the answers that have been discussed many many many times already.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:49 PM   #7
mall crawler
Rebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedRebel Taco 22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Parker
Rebel Taco 22's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
Rude? That's it? Hahahahahaha. Asshole would have been better or douchebag. That's the only way to teach you noobs to search for the answers that have been discussed many many many times already.
This
Old 09-27-2011, 07:15 PM   #9
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by m3bassman View Post
ya whipper, your rude, you meany face!

I'm crying now. Thanks.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:50 PM   #11
Banned
Quote:
gfy! hows that?
It is about as good as your search skills, lame.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #12
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gfy! hows that?
Not going to get far on here by posting a "teach me about this, I'm lazy" thread, without searching or doing research, and then having a bad attitude on top of that.
Old 09-27-2011, 07:57 PM   #13
Banned
I love it when people let the internet upset them.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:00 PM   #14
Faster than a speeding ticket
Watari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWatari06V6 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Watari06V6's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
gfy! hows that?

easy there, grasshopper.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:00 PM   #15
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Random fact: Our fuel rails are charged to approximately 43.5 PSI Fuel Pressure, don't cut the lines while holding a riot torch
Old 09-27-2011, 08:01 PM   #16
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenTusk View Post
Random fact: Our fuel rails are charged to approximately 43.5 PSI Fuel Pressure, don't cut the lines while holding a riot torch
43.5 psi?! That's almost 44 psi!
Old 09-27-2011, 08:04 PM   #17
Banned
Quote:
So fuel and flame don't mix? Damn. I think fueling up will be easier now that I know this.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:06 PM   #18
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
43.5 psi?! That's almost 44 psi!
Nearly, but not quite
Quote:
Originally Posted by whippersnapper02 View Post
So fuel and flame don't mix? Damn. I think fueling up will be easier now that I know this.
I know, I just got told this by a guy while I was talking on my cell phone smoking and rubbing my hands together really fast for friction. Good thing he warned me
Old 09-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #19
im just talking shit yall dont get yalls panties in a wad. its jokes people, shit. wasnt tryin to hurt feelings. i tried searching must not of typed it in the right spot cause it didnt come up. my bad! give me a break.
Old 09-27-2011, 08:08 PM   #20
Banned
Quote:
I know, I just got told this by a guy while I was talking on my cell phone smoking and rubbing my hands together really fast for friction. Good thing he warned me
Well technically cell phone use has never started a fire. The static built up from getting in the car to get the phone does it.