Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Now Available from ToyTec, AAL for trucks with the TSB

Old 11-02-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
Sold my Tacoma. Goodbye TW.
Neubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shedNeubs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Neubs's Tacoma Gallery
Now Available from ToyTec, AAL for trucks with the TSB

Hello Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that there is a new AAL available from ToyTec for trucks that have had the rear TSB done. I received the first set and installed them this weekend. They lifted my truck about 1.5" on top of the 1" from the TSB. The ride is rather plush (I am also running 5100 rear shocks) and less harsh compared to the SuperSprings I was running. Harshness was a big concern when designing this AAL and I really believe that they got this one right. At any rate, ToyTec has around 20 units arriving early next week for anyone who is interested. They will be priced the same as the other AALs ($79.99) or PM me for a discount. Here are a few pics: (sorry for the poor quality.)

Part Number: TAC-AL-TSB

Old 11-02-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
Founder Socaltacomas.com
SocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shedSocalMan22 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve-0
SocalMan22's Tacoma Gallery
Damn the looks good thanks for the info man!
Old 11-02-2008, 06:17 PM   #4
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Looks awsome Dave, Have to give it a test when we hit green ridge again.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #6
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like a good spring! Its about time someone came out with this.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:19 PM   #8
Khaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shedKhaos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bryant
Khaos's Tacoma Gallery
Dude. This is awesome news. Now when I have the $$ to lift I won't be stuck running a damn block.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:20 PM   #10
silver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedsilver07taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: COIL
silver07taco's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to silver07taco
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neubs View Post
Absolutely!!
Damn that was a good time,I have had a little more done to the truck since then, I am workin on at ARB air locker set up for the rear only thing is cant find anyone around here to install.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #11
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Will an AAL from a lift prior to the TSB fit the new TSB springs?

I've already got an AAL on my truck and am taking it in tomorrow to get the TSB done and they said they'd switch the AAL over onto the new set.

But will it fit?
Old 11-02-2008, 07:03 PM   #12
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost96Romeo View Post
Will an AAL from a lift prior to the TSB fit the new TSB springs?

I've already got an AAL on my truck and am taking it in tomorrow to get the TSB done and they said they'd switch the AAL over onto the new set.

But will it fit?
It should. If it hits the spring clamp, tun the AAL the other way.
Old 11-02-2008, 07:05 PM   #13
What is the Search Tab for????
Ghost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shedGhost96Romeo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 96 Romeos, 1st Infantry Division, 101st MI, Deployed to OIF2
Ghost96Romeo's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by chris4x4 View Post
It should. If it hits the spring clamp, tun the AAL the other way.

Always a big help Chris! Thanks
Old 12-01-2008, 01:11 PM   #19
WildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really niceWildcatRider is just really nice

WildcatRider's Tacoma Gallery
Sort of an old thread here, but I was just pondering this whole thing a bit ago, and searching lead me here.

If one were to be starting from a stock truck, what is the recommendation: TSB + TSB AAL or just skip the TSB and go get their regular AAL? I would like to maintain as much carrying/towing capacity as possible, but also have good performance on and off road.

Also for the 5100's, do I understand correctly that when using them in the back with an AAL that they should only be left on the lowest setting? I thought I read somewhere that raising the 5100's with an AAL would make the ride very harsh.
Old 12-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #20
IB Slingin has a spectacular aura aboutIB Slingin has a spectacular aura aboutIB Slingin has a spectacular aura about
IB Slingin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WildcatRider View Post
Sort of an old thread here, but I was just pondering this whole thing a bit ago, and searching lead me here.

If one were to be starting from a stock truck, what is the recommendation: TSB + TSB AAL or just skip the TSB and go get their regular AAL? I would like to maintain as much carrying/towing capacity as possible, but also have good performance on and off road.

Also for the 5100's, do I understand correctly that when using them in the back with an AAL that they should only be left on the lowest setting? I thought I read somewhere that raising the 5100's with an AAL would make the ride very harsh.
The rear 5100's are NOT adjustable. Only the fronts are. If I remember correctly, the rear 5100's are a bolt-on and are made for up to 2" of rear lift.