Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

5100s w/ Eibachs: do I need rear lift?

Old 09-28-2011, 01:34 PM   #1
KingMoo is on a distinguished road
KingMoo's Tacoma Gallery
5100s w/ Eibachs: do I need rear lift?

I dont have a rear TSB and I can't get one. with the 1.6" lift will I have a major bro lean? Also, if I install an AAL later will I need another alignment?
Old 09-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #2
Fabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shedFabulous is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Fabian
Fabulous's Tacoma Gallery
Depends on how high the rear is currently compared to the front. Measure from hub centre to the fender arch front/ rear on both sides and let us know. Keep in mind that the rear arch is 0.75" higher than the front one by design, so you'll want to account for that.
Old 09-28-2011, 02:19 PM   #3
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
You will not have a major bro lean at all, I have the Eibachs with my 5100's at .85" lift and a 1.5" leaf pack and I am level. You will probably be barely nose high.
Old 09-28-2011, 05:01 PM   #4
blah blah blah
inesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shedinesshell is one of the sharper tools in the shed

inesshell's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to inesshell
you going to sit front high without tsb, level with tsb, and factory rake with 1.5 aal on tsb or 2" aal on non tsb. If you have the half spacers with the rear aal than you will be level and close to 3" lift.

this is going off my truck.

im level with .85 setup with 1/2 spacers on both sides and 1.5" aal with tsb