Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Eibach coils and lean??

Old 09-29-2011, 07:52 PM   #1
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Question Eibach coils and lean??

I'm running 5100's at 0 with Eibach coils and my truck leans toward the driver's side. I have a spacer plate on the driver's side also. Anyone else having this issue and what can I do to fix it? I wouldn't think throwing another spacer in there would be a good idea is it?
Old 09-30-2011, 05:59 AM   #2
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm the only one that has a lean with Eibach coils?
Old 09-30-2011, 06:15 AM   #3
jester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjester156 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

jester156's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to jester156
its the TACO lean. I am not sure if putting a thicker spacer in there is a good idea on the coils.
I have my eibachs set at 0.85 with a space and the lean is all but gone or its close enough i don't see it unless I measure
Old 09-30-2011, 06:28 AM   #4

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jester156 View Post
its the TACO lean. I am not sure if putting a thicker spacer in there is a good idea on the coils.
I have my eibachs set at 0.85 with a space and the lean is all but gone or its close enough i don't see it unless I measure
I'm baffled that I've got it with the Eibachs as stiff as they are. I put the top plate on the drivers side to correct it and I just noticed it leaning. Its not terrible but I've only had the setup for about 9 months now and I didn't have the lean when it was installed.
Old 09-30-2011, 06:44 AM   #5
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
What sucks is I bought Toytec's new complete 3 inch assembly, and you would think they would have thought to put the lean spacer on it. So I will always have the little lean.
Old 09-30-2011, 07:01 AM   #6

Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
What sucks is I bought Toytec's new complete 3 inch assembly, and you would think they would have thought to put the lean spacer on it. So I will always have the little lean.
Did you have the lean before when you had the 5100's at .85 and Eibachs? I've got a lean spacer in and everything and it still leans!