Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

ome 884 springs with bilsteins setup pics please

Old 10-01-2011, 10:51 AM   #1
the risk is worth the reward
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: matt
mattmxracer's Tacoma Gallery
ome 884 springs with bilsteins setup pics please

I have the bilsteins set at 1.75 now and I still have about 1 inch to level it out up front, I have heard on here that you can set the 5100's at 0 and the 884's will put you right at 2 inches, I want a cushier ride and I know this will help just dont want it to be lower or to high, If someone has this setup on a access cab It would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

my build

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ere-build.html
Old 10-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #2
mattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shedmattmxracer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nobody with pics
Old 10-01-2011, 12:40 PM   #4

THE EIBACH WILL GIVE ME TO MUCH I HAVE HEARD, IF YOU PUT IT AT .85 YOU WILL BE RIGHT AT 2.75, DO YOU HAVE THEM
Old 10-01-2011, 01:32 PM   #6

how much lift you get in the front doing that and did you need new uca's
Old 10-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #7
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
I bought Toytec's new completely assembled unit of Eibach's and 5100's. I got the full 3 inches. And yes I put new UCA's on it from light racing
Old 10-01-2011, 03:25 PM   #8
Wannabe crawler
NC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shedNC10TRDSPORT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nick
NC10TRDSPORT's Tacoma Gallery
I bought raswank's used Eibach/5100 (@.85) combo and LOVE it! I got right about 2.25" of lift and the ride is awesome!
Old 10-01-2011, 03:40 PM   #9
Banned
raswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shedraswank is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rick
raswank's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by NC10TRDSPORT View Post
I bought raswank's used Eibach/5100 (@.85) combo and LOVE it! I got right about 2.25" of lift and the ride is awesome!

Thanks bro...
Old 10-02-2011, 01:23 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by raswank View Post
I bought Toytec's new completely assembled unit of Eibach's and 5100's. I got the full 3 inches. And yes I put new UCA's on it from light racing
Been looking at eibach coils and here's what I have decided to do
set the bilsteins at 0 and get a 1/4 spacer for both the driver and passenger side. At 0 I figure 1.6 inch of lift plus the 1/4 will give me 2 inches exact. any thoughts?
Old 10-02-2011, 02:59 PM   #12

honestly mine doesnt have a lean
Old 10-02-2011, 03:03 PM   #13
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
The stock driver's side spring is longer. Once you get different springs you will have the lean. It's typically cured by a 1/4" shim or packer on the driver's side.
Old 10-02-2011, 03:05 PM   #14

so how can I get right at 2 inches with eibach coils? thanks for the input btw. I want a sit little higher than my 1.75 setting now and want a cushier ride
Old 10-02-2011, 04:13 PM   #15
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
Use a 1/2" spacer on the driver's side, 1/4" spacer on the passenger side?
Old 10-02-2011, 04:20 PM   #16

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post
Use a 1/2" spacer on the driver's side, 1/4" spacer on the passenger side?
thanks man, where can I get a 1/2 spacer? So my plans after this are setting the 5100 at 0 with the eibach coils with a 1/2 spacer on the driver side and a 1/4 spacer on the passenger side. should put me right at 2 inches.
Thank you for real.
Old 10-02-2011, 05:16 PM   #17
Lord of War

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72

Toytec sells the 1/2" spacers in pairs online. Call them up and see if they can just sell you one. Note you will need to replace the top plate studs with the longer ones shown in the package. (Easy to do with a socket and C-clamp or bench vise.)
Old 11-28-2011, 04:01 AM   #18
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
I know this might sound noob but the 5100 with the OME884 can fit 2wd
? will adding a Fabtech 202 add a leaf be able to fit a 2wd? friend is getting rid of his FT202 aal