Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

All-Pro Expos or Alcan Custom????

Old 10-02-2011, 12:01 PM   #1
sandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shedsandjunkie is one of the sharper tools in the shed

sandjunkie's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro Expos or Alcan Custom????

I have the RCD lift on my truck with stock crappy leafs and a 4 inch block in the back. It sits perfectly but I have some off the line shudder that I am sure is accentuated by the blocks and weak leafs. I also have felt them hit the bump stops pretty easily. People seem to be happy with the expos but I don't want it to ride too rough empty. The Alcans are a complete custom job and will cost more and I want to make sure they are right if I go that route. Give me your experiences with both. Thanks