Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

Billies and leaf question

Old 10-04-2011, 11:20 AM   #1
rberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrberumen2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ralphie
rberumen2's Tacoma Gallery
Billies and leaf question

Need some advice. First, why is the all pro 3" leafs cheaper than the ome Dakar 2.75?
And second, just ordered my 5100's and will order my spindles in 2 weeks. Should I pit the front billies at .85 with a 2.75" or 3" leaf or should I set it at 1" with a 2.75" or 3" leaf?
I want it to ride level and smooth and if at worst, withthe back end a little higher.
Old 10-04-2011, 06:41 PM   #2
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberumen2 View Post
Need some advice. First, why is the all pro 3" leafs cheaper than the ome Dakar 2.75?
And second, just ordered my 5100's and will order my spindles in 2 weeks. Should I pit the front billies at .85 with a 2.75" or 3" leaf or should I set it at 1" with a 2.75" or 3" leaf?
I want it to ride level and smooth and if at worst, withthe back end a little higher.
Assuming they are 4" spindles, you'll need the 3" leaf pack just to be level with billys at zero.
Old 10-04-2011, 07:37 PM   #4
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rberumen2 View Post
Camburg recommends a 2" leaf or block with the spindles tho?
Bro lean.

Stock rake is about an inch.