Alright, so over the breakfast table this morning, looking outside as a foot of snow is accumulating, my girlfriend told me she refused to drive with me in my truck unless I got some better tires for the snow. So I said "Alright well if i'm getting new tires, I'm getting 33's. So I'll need a lift too." She said "whatever it takes." My parents said the same thing. So, I'm doing it!
Here's my lineup, I just want some input:
Billie 5100 Front adjustables
33x12.5x15 Goodyear Wrangler Duratrax
Steel braided extended brake line
Front shock replacement bushing/washer kit
15" Granite Alloy GA9's
Now here are my questions:
1) 2" AAL? I can't really afford the AllPro Expo pack, even though I should get them. My leafs are sagging, but I think I'm just getting the AAL until I can afford the Expo pack. My leafs are pretty much horizontal. Will an AAL lift it up high enough for a short period of time until I can afford Expo's (2-3 months)?
2) 5100 Rear? I know they will work with an AAL, but if I get the Expo pack down the road, will the 5100's be too short? Or will I need 5150 rears with the expo pack? I can't really afford $450 for shocks compared to $350...
3) U-Bolts? Will I need bigger U-bolts for an AAL? What about for the Expo pack?
4) For people with experience running the GA9's, will I need wheel spacers? I know rubbing is an issue with 33's on a 3" lift. What about with the ProComp rock crawlers?
5) Anything else I will need for this setup? I know this was a long one, but I know you guys are great about responding and are super helpful.
Thank you all so much!!!!!!