Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

1st gen eibach/5100s/AAL question

Old 10-08-2011, 05:11 PM   #1
jpoole03taco is on a distinguished road

Name: Jared
jpoole03taco's Tacoma Gallery
1st gen eibach/5100s/AAL question

Hey guys. im putting the eibach/5100/AAL set up on my 03 prerunner. im about to purchase everything so is there anything else i need to get or anything else i should know about the lift before i get it?
Old 10-08-2011, 05:35 PM   #3

i wasnt planning on getting one. but ill look up those. thanks
Old 10-08-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
i think youre good to go
cody how important is boot slide with this lift
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpoole03taco View Post
i wasnt planning on getting one. but ill look up those. thanks
It's a good "just in case". I got a diff drop but within a month this happened on both sides

A lot of other members had bursts too, since the eibach's give more than 3" of lift on 1st gens- But all of this was before the boot slide mod thread on this site. Havent heard of anyone blowing boots with the slide mod, so I'd do it if I were you guys
Old 10-08-2011, 05:49 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
It's a good "just in case". I got a diff drop but within a month this happened on both sides

A lot of other members had bursts too, since the eibach's give more than 3" of lift on 1st gens- But all of this was before the boot slide mod thread on this site. Havent heard of anyone blowing boots with the slide mod, so I'd do it if I were you guys
dang man.. thanks for letting me know about that! im gonna look into that right now
Old 10-08-2011, 06:00 PM   #6
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcqueen280 View Post
he is a prerunner cody...
I didn't read that close enough...ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

OP, You'll be fine.
You don't have CVs to worry about, like us

Thanks....I need sleep
Old 10-08-2011, 06:09 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
I didn't read that close enough...ahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa a

OP, You'll be fine.
You don't have CVs to worry about, like us

Thanks....I need sleep
hahahaha. phewww. you had me a little worried. but thanks anyways!
Old 10-09-2011, 10:38 AM   #8
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I was gonna say... lol
Old 10-09-2011, 11:14 AM   #9
Alpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shedAlpha Q Up is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS:
Name: Ruben
Alpha Q Up's Tacoma Gallery
So the CV boot mod is for 4x4?

Is this something that can be done at home?