Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

New Coliovers

Old 10-09-2011, 08:51 AM   #1
dwsalley95 is on a distinguished road

Name: Dylan
dwsalley95's Tacoma Gallery
New Coliovers

Hey guys looking for some advice on getting new coilovers for my truck. My current lift is front bilstein 1500's (set at 1.75) and a rear 1.5 leaf. I like the lift alot, but want to run 285's in the future and need some additional lift. I haven't looked into many options, but did spot these on the internet. If anyone has these coilover with a similar setup to mine I would love to hear what everyone has to say. Or if you had any other affordable options.
Thanks!

http://www.toyteclifts.com/index.php...mart&Itemid=72
Old 10-09-2011, 09:34 AM   #2
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Look around the site, and see what the others are running. You gt what you pay for with Coilovers. The top ones are King, Fox, and Icon. Camburgs, Sway-A-Way, are good lower priced ones. The Icons are a digressive dampened shock, and are more suited to high speed stuff, where as the others are progressive dampening.