Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Suspension

Notices

AllPro Expo rear lift kit

Old 10-09-2011, 05:14 PM   #1
A country boy can survive
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jacob
pyroskier's Tacoma Gallery
AllPro Expo rear lift kit

Opinions on AllPro rear leaf kit? Comes with shocks (5150's), bushings, brake line, and Expo Packs.

Old 10-09-2011, 08:24 PM   #2
pyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shedpyroskier is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump?
Old 10-09-2011, 08:52 PM   #3

Old 10-10-2011, 12:54 AM   #4
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery

Don't know how this one was passed up.

The expos are what I'm looking to get to replace my AAL. Haven't heard too much against them
Old 10-10-2011, 01:03 AM   #5
the full Monty
Manwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shedManwithoutaplan is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Manwithoutaplan's Tacoma Gallery
i talk to one of the reps at all pro face to face and said that the exp pack is good for if you always have a load in your truck of 400 to 500the all the time. i am going to get it for my lift because i have a 6job inch lift. the rep say it should lit me up to where i have my aal and block now.
Old 10-10-2011, 07:04 AM   #6

Ok cool. I will have sandbags in the back in the winter, and in the summer I'm not too worried about harsh rides, less important that in the winter (hitting bump and losing traction). I'll have camping stuff in the back every weekend in the summer too. I just don't want an AAL, and I don't want leafs that bottom out when I sit on the tailgate.

But have any of you heard of the kit they do? It includes shocks(5150's), bushings, extended brake line, and expo leafs, all for $500. Seems pretty good to me, what do you guys think?
Old 10-10-2011, 07:23 AM   #7
Sublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shedSublime is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Sublime's Tacoma Gallery
Jump on that, that's a great deal. I'll be getting a package for the 2nd gen and its 1k!
Old 10-13-2011, 12:40 AM   #8
mrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmrw3685 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: Single Anchor Single-Seat Master Race
mrw3685's Tacoma Gallery
I always figure I have a little more weight displaced towards the rear of my truck anyways since I have a double cab vice just an extended or even a single-cab, so I didn't even bat an eye when buying the expos. Anyone disagree?
Old 10-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #9
CurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of lightCurboCycles is a glorious beacon of light

Name: Curtis
CurboCycles's Tacoma Gallery
I wish pricing were similar for 05+ but instead its almost double the cost
Old 10-13-2011, 08:58 AM   #10
That's some tight butthole
malander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shedmalander is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: max
malander's Tacoma Gallery
My rear end is usually unloaded except for towing in the summer. They ride great even unloaded and have overall been a good set up for me. Mine squeak a bit but I don't think others are having this problem and I don't really care to be honest